Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Apr. 5th, '14, 3:52 pm   #291
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

SICK.

Remote play on the Vita with PS4 compared to remote play with PS3 is night and freaking day.

Played around with bf4 on the vita (never thought I would say that) and it is better than I thought and a very under rated feature of the PS4 & Vita!

I may skip buying the show for the vita this year and just rock it on PS4 through the Vita!!

Old Apr. 5th, '14, 5:45 pm   #292
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,668
Pittsburgh, PA

Nice man! I absolutely love my PS4 glad you are too!

Old Apr. 5th, '14, 5:47 pm   #293
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Wow!!!

This is just too cool.

So my wife is off work and I'm waiting to pick her up, listening to the radio is cool and all but why do that when you can connect to the PS4 at home?!!?

Setup a hotspot on my iphone connected the vita to it and BAM! Playing PS4.

This is amazing.

Old Apr. 5th, '14, 6:45 pm   #294
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 347
Dallas

lol I'm to cheap to buy a data package for my phone or my 3g Vita that would enable me to do that for any length of time. I have played several of my PS4 games on the Vita BF4 was definitely playable as was NBA though, I found it difficult at time hitting the sweet spot on the back touch for the buttons assigned it. I'm definitely considering the Digital Version of The Show for PS4 so I don't have to swap discs and always have it available to play on the Vita.

I personally appreciate the cleanliness, and minimalistic approach of the UI. I find it easier to get where I want faster without the constant bombardment of useless information and ads. Not sure you've tried the voice command functions yet but they do work even with just a headset if you don't have the camera. I have to admit I don't use it all that often as everything is right here anyway but when I have it's worked well.

Old Apr. 5th, '14, 7:07 pm   #295
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Wifi hotspots (Starbucks etc) are great for leeching

Voice commands with the headset? Will try that!! Thanks for the tip.

I too like the UI, it's familiar yet new. Minimalistic is a great word to use!

Old Oct. 14th, '14, 5:37 pm   #296
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Playstation TV launched today in North America, the day actually snuck up on me lol

I'll probably pick one up this weekend

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...north-america/