Old Aug. 29th, '09, 7:21 pm   #1
Jepockn

Jun 2008 2,591
Regina, SK
Send a message via MSN to Jepockn
2k ConsoleSports NHL 2K10 Q&A

http://twitter.com/CSNHL2K10

Quote:

Q: What's up with the price drop? A: Trying to get more games sold to spread the word. Can bundle 360 and Wii version for $59 in Canada.

Q: Will roster updates be more frequent? A: Yes. We hope to be on the ball with roster updates.

Q: 2K9 too much hitting and always big affect. A: Redone checking. Height weight speed all matter. Attributes too.

Q: What will hardcore fans love? A: Authenticity, AI, controls. SLIDERS. Sliders will be extreme from 0 to 100.

Old Aug. 29th, '09, 8:24 pm   #2
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,439
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

good stuff we will se how it plays out once the game drops. hopefully they have improved the game

Old Aug. 29th, '09, 10:53 pm   #3
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,094
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Nice to see the price drop. Know it's only $10 but still better then nothing. Just patiently waiting for a demo before I make up my mind on which game I'll buy first or if I'll get both.
Old Aug. 30th, '09, 11:26 am   #4
Captain OBVIOU5
Mar 2009 78
Alberta, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Captain OBVIOU5 Send a message via AIM to Captain OBVIOU5

I will be getting both games again this year (EA/2K). I do hope that the game play has been tweaked. EA has always been my go to game, and I can't see that changing. But I really need to see an improvement in the 2K era so that I will enjoy playing the league I 'm in better. I love the league I'm in but it felt like a chore to play my league games.
Old Aug. 30th, '09, 11:41 am   #5
BoozersOnline
12 Pack Never Hurt Anyone
May 2009 1,160
Edmonton, AB
Send a message via MSN to BoozersOnline

2K looks really good agree with you Jeffrey waiting for the demo. The thing thats awesome though talking to my friend u can share rosters online and use them for online franchise as a result you can also use historic rosters so imagine playing with league rosters from the 70's,80's, 90's etc now thats cool.

Oilers 90' Messier & company vs Penguins 90' Lemeiux & company GOLD!
Old Aug. 30th, '09, 11:45 am   #6
Captain OBVIOU5
Mar 2009 78
Alberta, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Captain OBVIOU5 Send a message via AIM to Captain OBVIOU5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoozersOnline View Post
2K looks really good agree with you Jeffrey waiting for the demo. The thing thats awesome though talking to my friend u can share rosters online and use them for online franchise as a result you can also use historic rosters so imagine playing with league rosters from the 70's,80's, 90's etc now thats cool.

Oilers 90' Messier & company vs Penguins 90' Lemeiux & company GOLD!

This is something that I have been waiting for for a very long time. How I have wanted to play as the '80s Oilers. To run with Gretz and Kurri in their prime together would be amazing. Since they have the Habs alum in back to back years in EA, I thought that it should be soon enough that we would see this on both the NHL entries.
Old Aug. 30th, '09, 1:39 pm   #7
infrb
GO SHARKS GO!!
Jul 2008 503
Bay Area, CA

Hopefully they've fixed the network errors they had in the past (not sure if they were prevalent in 2k9, but they sure were in 2k8 and before).
Old Aug. 30th, '09, 3:14 pm   #8
BoozersOnline
12 Pack Never Hurt Anyone
May 2009 1,160
Edmonton, AB
Send a message via MSN to BoozersOnline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain OBVIOU5 View Post
This is something that I have been waiting for for a very long time. How I have wanted to play as the '80s Oilers. To run with Gretz and Kurri in their prime together would be amazing. Since they have the Habs alum in back to back years in EA, I thought that it should be soon enough that we would see this on both the NHL entries.
What would we rated overall in 80's do you think? 98-99 ovr haha powerhouse man
Old Sep. 4th, '09, 12:21 pm   #9
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=941

Quote:
OS: Will there be custom soundtracks for PS3, or even the ability to play music from the XMB during gameplay?

Ben Bishop: We do not support custom soundtracks on the PS3 this year.