Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Leagues > XBSHL > League News

Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 9:47 pm   #1
DustyRytStyk
Kabbott Is My Idol

May 2011 2,155
Long Island, NY
XBS Season 20 Owners

Hello Fellow XBS Members,

We are proud to announce our owners for the 20th Season of the XBSHL. We have some veteran owners in our group along with one new face to the scene of ownership. With the selections below we are hoping to have one of our most competitive seasons yet. So please take the time to congratulate our owners and wish them good luck in the upcoming season.

Season 20 Owners

muscleyarms83
The new guy in town when it comes to ownership, Muscley has certainly been around XBS for a very long time (15 seasons). He does have 4 Championships as a player and is looking to bring that success with him as the owner of the Winnipeg Jets. He will certainly have his work cut out for him considering the other owners this season. However with his wealth of experience as a member here at XBS I sure wouldn't count out any team he assembles.

GetLowBanks
When we announced that we were looking for owners for Season 20, Banks was once again one of the first to offer his services. Not surprisingly, he will be remaining in the Sunshine State to guide the Florida Panthers in another season. Banks is a two time Stanley Cup winner as a player but he is yet to capture that elusive title as an owner. Will his consistency pay off in Season 20? Only time will tell.

DesiredCustoms
Another veteran owner here at XBS who is never afraid to get involved with ownership. In season 17 as the owner of the St. Louis Blues, DC led his squad to an 85 point campaign along with an XBSHL Championship. Known as one of the more shrewd owners here at XBS, he is never afraid to wheel and deal with other owners and is a wizard when it comes to the salary cap. After his brief break from ownership, does he still have what it takes?

Krimsonfire
After a brief hiatus, Krim decided to take the helm of the Toronto Maple Leafs for Season 20. Back in season 18 he directed the Calgary Flames to a very successful 83 point season and during Season 13 he was a Stanley Cup winner as an owner of those Flames. Krim has always been one of the most prolific scorers here at XBS and his ownership resume isn't too shabby either. I expect that Krim will once again assemble a squad that will compete for a title in Season 20.

Congratulations and Thank you to all of the selections. We are looking forward to a fun and competitive season.

Sincerely,

Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 9:50 pm   #2
Krimsonfire
Jun 2008 2,199
Toronto, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Krimsonfire

Thanks for selecting me as an owner again and here's to another very competitive season.
Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 9:52 pm   #3
BleedBlueBlood
XBS Skullets

Jun 2008 18,118
Toronto

Congratulations guys, thanks for stepping up and good luck this season.

Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 10:23 pm   #4
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,154
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Thanks for picking me and looking forward to another fun season of NHL Hitz
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 10:44 pm   #5
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,237
Windsor

Thanks again! Looking forward to a fun filled season with everyone.
Congrats to the other owners!
Old Jan. 3rd, '18, 11:45 pm   #6
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,221
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

congrats boys!
Old Jan. 4th, '18, 5:57 am   #7
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,359
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Congrats good group
Old Jan. 4th, '18, 7:33 am   #8
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,596
Canada

I`d lace them up for any one of these cats......to be honest .......we have such a solid core group here at XBS now ........I`d play for anyone if they were given a chance to run a team...............

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jan. 4th, '18, 7:33 am   #9
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,272
Niagara Falls, Ontario

Thank you for the selection can’t wait to get things rolling. Should be a great season
Old Jan. 4th, '18, 9:01 am   #10
FeenixRising23
Feb 2017 68
NYC

Congrats to all.
Best of luck Muscley, on your inaugural captaincy!!
Season 22 - From near bottom to the TOP - LA Kings
LD/RD/Chico de Agua

<INSERT WITTY SIG PIC HERE>