Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > EA Hockey

Old Dec. 11th, '14, 10:31 am   #21
BTW8892

May 2009 2,437
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDementedSpuDx View Post
Critically thinking, this is just a ploy by EA to make the hardcore crowd think that they ACTUALLY give a fck. Their actions speak volumes of what regard they hold us in. Look at NHL 15 for example......I mean seriously? just a copy and paste......oh yeah they REALLY care! NOT! I will take a Bongkarma quote and use it.............. "They'll take your money"!
So, they don't do anything and people complain. They actually get some of their hardcore fans involved....and people complain. Oh yeah, and they're also sending a large group of EASHL players out there to work side by side with the developers on next year's EASHL. But yeah, they don't care.
Old Dec. 11th, '14, 12:02 pm   #22
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,687
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892 View Post
So, they don't do anything and people complain. They actually get some of their hardcore fans involved....and people complain. Oh yeah, and they're also sending a large group of EASHL players out there to work side by side with the developers on next year's EASHL. But yeah, they don't care.
That's a good sign!

Old Dec. 11th, '14, 5:04 pm   #23
silentmiller
Mix it with love,babe.

Jul 2008 2,247

I'm kinda thinking this is EA trying to gauge how much more they will be able to charge for this aspect of the game as a season pass or DLC type of thing. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you want EASHL next year, it's gonna cost an extra 19.99 or 29.99.

Old Dec. 11th, '14, 5:57 pm   #24
slow elk
Champipple

Jul 2008 2,729
Winterset, IA

Ive been in Jersey all week and cannot wait to hop on for some gimmick cheese tomorrow.
Old Dec. 11th, '14, 6:04 pm   #25
slow elk
Champipple

Jul 2008 2,729
Winterset, IA

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentmiller View Post
I'm kinda thinking this is EA trying to gauge how much more they will be able to charge for this aspect of the game as a season pass or DLC type of thing. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you want EASHL next year, it's gonna cost an extra 19.99 or 29.99.
So now I will be spending $159.99 for the game?
Old Dec. 12th, '14, 8:20 am   #26
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Quote:
You can't exactly blame anyone for being a bit hesitant in trusting EA at this point. I'll agree, some people will always complain and never be happy, but those tend to not be the true fans of the series. In terms of what they are doing right now, it's a good sign, but anything is an improvement over how they handled 15's release. And there might not be a single person in this community who didn't have at least one negative post towards EA this past summer.

We all hope for the best, but it's impossible for anyone to not have even a sliver of doubt in what EA is doing. It's a good step, but they have a tendency for the ol' "One step forward, two back" technique.
Old Dec. 12th, '14, 10:32 am   #27
BTW8892

May 2009 2,437
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougie View Post
You can't exactly blame anyone for being a bit hesitant in trusting EA at this point. I'll agree, some people will always complain and never be happy, but those tend to not be the true fans of the series. In terms of what they are doing right now, it's a good sign, but anything is an improvement over how they handled 15's release. And there might not be a single person in this community who didn't have at least one negative post towards EA this past summer.

We all hope for the best, but it's impossible for anyone to not have even a sliver of doubt in what EA is doing. It's a good step, but they have a tendency for the ol' "One step forward, two back" technique.
I'm not saying they can't have any doubts, I just feel like it's a never ending circle of complaining with most people. They complain that they have no voice on the matter, then EA finally gives them that opportunity, and they use it as a way to personally attack EA. I just don't understand how that's going to help improve anything, that's all.

If all people are going to do is send in "Fuck you EA/etc", why should they care?
Old Dec. 12th, '14, 10:36 am   #28
Revelations
You wanna hug it out?

Jun 2013 647
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote:
Are you salty right meow? Until I see changes in future product.. They will never care.

Old Dec. 12th, '14, 12:06 pm   #29
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,954
Toronto

I was sent an email from EA a couple weeks ago and already did a survey pertaining to next year's NHL game. I'll do this one now and see what the difference is, if any.

Old Dec. 12th, '14, 12:34 pm   #30
thebigschnoz
#47 | Offensive D-man

Jun 2010 1,508
Buffalo, NY
Send a message via MSN to thebigschnoz Send a message via Skype™ to thebigschnoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I was sent an email from EA a couple weeks ago and already did a survey pertaining to next year's NHL game. I'll do this one now and see what the difference is, if any.
I believe it's the same thing.