Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Electronics > Mac

Old Mar. 10th, '10, 6:45 pm   #11
Decade
For your health!

Aug 2008 1,194
Winnipeg, MB
Send a message via MSN to Decade Send a message via Skype™ to Decade

Ugh, I just started using chrome! Gimme some time to settle in haha.

I really like some of the features on chrome and those awesome you tube vids they made to show what's different about them got me hooked.
Old Mar. 10th, '10, 6:50 pm   #12
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Chrome is sweet for sure, Safari is still my primary browser and Opera is a great combination of the two

Old Mar. 10th, '10, 10:37 pm   #13
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

If any of you have issues using this site or any of its features using any browser other than Firefox you can go to hell.
Old Mar. 10th, '10, 11:06 pm   #14
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

I still use old Netscape... I have tons of problems on here with it
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Mar. 10th, '10, 11:20 pm   #15
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelslash View Post
If any of you have issues using this site or any of its features using any browser other than Firefox you can go to hell.
IE 3 FTW!

I haven't come across any issues at all with different browsers (aside from sig spacing issues)

Old Dec. 14th, '12, 9:13 pm   #16
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Being paying around with the Google Eco System lately, with the release of Google Maps for iOS I decided to run the whole kit and caboodle...

Google Drive
Google Maps
Google Search
Google +
Google Chrome (iOS)

I have to say I love how it all ties together but am fucking clueless about what Google + actually is/does lol

I posted before about online security being a major issue for me, I like to control what is out there but came to a conclusion that if someone wants my information they have ways to get it so why bother? I don't do anything sketchy or illegal anyway so I guess I'll roll the dice.

I will still use iCloud for my more personal docs but this Google Eco system seems to be a good way to share with friends etc...