DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,220
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosice View Post
Proud iPad owner.... So what do I need to download?....lol what app
Kev be honest man, how sweet was the packaging?
Old Aug. 14th, '12, 6:09 pm   #32
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

Very nice app.... Thanks man... Cellophane, got to love it

Old Aug. 14th, '12, 6:49 pm   #33
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Very nice app.... Thanks man... Cellophane, got to love it
No no no.. The ease of removing the iPad itself and how well laid out the experience was....

Old Aug. 14th, '12, 11:52 pm   #34
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Pulse
Craigslist HD tablet edition
Tapatalk (duh)
Where's my Perry? (game)
Where's my Water? (game)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
Old Aug. 15th, '12, 1:03 am   #35
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Flipboard - the best news aggregate ever.

Jon mentioned Pulse, it's a good aggregate as well that just released a web browser version

Tapatalk

Old Aug. 15th, '12, 7:50 am   #36
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC

I was surprised to find out that this iPad can pick up on my west Texas accent where evo could not... Appreciate app's

Old Aug. 15th, '12, 4:34 pm   #37
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC

Alright .. Im getting somewhere...lol..

Next thing I want to do:
For Christmas I got a stereo for my Workshop. Well it wasnt exactly what I was asking for... Really what I asked for and I was trying to be super cheap.. I asked for a set of stereo speakers my computer (walmart special)...lol. SO... they bought a brand new Sony.. The Sound is awesome but for some reason there is no audio in slots so I cant do what I had planned on doing.. Which was to attached my laptop to tap into Pandora and music on my the hard drive...

Instead.... the stereo has an IPOD dock... So what I want to do.. or want to see if you guys can figure this out... Can you connect an IPAD to an IPOD dock... is that possible.... I do not have an ipod ... Does the IPAD and IPOD have the same connection ??

Old Aug. 15th, '12, 7:20 pm   #38
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Yes it is the same connection for an iPod and iPad and iPhone, I'm not 100% sure but there should be a dock connector that came in a little plastic bag with the Sony stereo.

Sony is usually really good at adding extra Aux ports for their stuff, standard 3.5mm audio cable should work... but if there are no Aux jacks then Im at a loss....

Last edited by Phoenix 2.0; Aug. 15th, '12 at 7:58 pm.

Old Aug. 16th, '12, 9:09 am   #39
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Alright .. Im getting somewhere...lol..

Next thing I want to do:
For Christmas I got a stereo for my Workshop. Well it wasnt exactly what I was asking for... Really what I asked for and I was trying to be super cheap.. I asked for a set of stereo speakers my computer (walmart special)...lol. SO... they bought a brand new Sony.. The Sound is awesome but for some reason there is no audio in slots so I cant do what I had planned on doing.. Which was to attached my laptop to tap into Pandora and music on my the hard drive...

Instead.... the stereo has an IPOD dock... So what I want to do.. or want to see if you guys can figure this out... Can you connect an IPAD to an IPOD dock... is that possible.... I do not have an ipod ... Does the IPAD and IPOD have the same connection ??
Can get someting like this this I bought one off eBay to use with my iHome alarm clock when my case wouldn't fit in the dock. Worked really well, just be careful with the female end, mine broke pretty easy but I just put some tape around it and it's still working fine.
Old Aug. 22nd, '12, 4:43 pm   #40
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC

Adding to my former post of apps that ive downloaded...

Paper - little sketch app.. want to doodle.. Here you go...
TSN
Flipboard - like Rob said its just a nice way to read about all the news you like to know about...lol.. And if there is something you dont really want to look at, you can hide it and never see again by flagging it
itranslate - kind a funny to hear who let the dogs out.. in Russian..lol.. but really to be able to break down language barriers.. pretty good app..
npr-news
abc tv
nbc tv
cnn
iheartradio
PHoton flash - be able to see website that are not compatible because of flash..

Im probably going to download GarageBand...