User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Jul. 27th, '10, 2:46 pm   #1
Gods Soldier 17

Jul 2008 319
Send a message via MSN to Gods Soldier 17 Send a message via Skype™ to Gods Soldier 17
Default Formula 1 2010

I haven't seen a post on this game yet but I am looking forward to it. I have always loved F1 and watch it all the time. http://www.formula1-game.com/

I know there is a limited group to racing but I am just curious as to who would actually get this game.
The only problem I see with it is that it comes out in September (NHL 11 and Reach).

I am really excited about the environment concepts. They seem to have really worked on the whole handling during rain and other conditions.
Old Jul. 27th, '10, 3:09 pm   #2
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,659
Boston

I am a big fan of F1, but won't be getting this game. I have too many other good games yet to delve into and/or finish.

Old Jul. 27th, '10, 3:36 pm   #3
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,001
Toronto

With codemasters producing it, you know it will be good. They've got their shit together when it comes to racing games.

I won't have time to play it either.

NHL is out in Sept, FIFA in Oct with COD & MMA in Nov = not enough time.

Old Jul. 27th, '10, 4:08 pm   #4
Gods Soldier 17

Jul 2008 319
Send a message via MSN to Gods Soldier 17 Send a message via Skype™ to Gods Soldier 17

I know! The timing for this game is horrible.......
Old Jul. 27th, '10, 4:45 pm   #5
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

The last one for the PS3 was great, so looking forward to this. If the career mode/single player is done right, I might pick it up. Either way plan on trying to atleast rent it, but since it's not Nascar, NFS or Forza, doubt I'll be able to rent it around here.
Old Jul. 27th, '10, 5:26 pm   #6
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,659
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
The last one for the PS3 was great, so looking forward to this. If the career mode/single player is done right, I might pick it up. Either way plan on trying to atleast rent it, but since it's not Nascar, NFS or Forza, doubt I'll be able to rent it around here.
I bought that F1 game when I bought my PS3 years ago, and I STILL play it once in a while. F1 is timeless (not that improvements can't be made with time/technology). F1 and Assassin's Creed are the only 2 games I've kept for my PS3.