XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Announcements

Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:01 am   #1
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0
XBS Admin/Founder Retirement

It is my unfortunate duty to announce that one of the founders of the site has decided to take a break from the every-day duties of running the site and step down as administrator. With the current down-time and the eventual transformation from XBox360 to the next generation of gaming, Jujimum has decided it is the right time.

Obviously this is a big change and adjustment. Jujimum did more than anyone likely realizes and it is a great loss to the site. From helping create policies to designing leagues to implementing systems, juji was an integral part of every decision made here at XBS over the years.

As with any change, we will analyze the impact and try to adjust accordingly. If this means adding another administrator to help out then that is something we will look into. The site itself will remain open and active like normal and we will do everything we can to make sure that it stays that way.

I personally can't thank juji enough for what he has done. The site would never have existed if not for him and without his dutiful vigilance over the years, it would not be the amazing community that it is. He was there to calm me down when I got angry, rile me up when I got complacent, cheer me up when I got down and listened to a lot of "pie in the sky" ideas from me without laughing at me (too hard). Tons of great memories over the last 5+ years.

Juji has sworn that he will remain active on the site so he won't be gone completely. Everyone please thank juji for everything he has done, he deserves the praise.

Thank you for everything juji!

Sincerely,
Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:08 am   #2
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

Thanks for everything Jim. Personally, I think it is because he can no longer advance his reputation meter. lol. Glad you hear you will stick around the site in some capacity.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:13 am   #3
LL ShockZone
Coyotes Owner

May 2012 618
Virginia

Much love Juji
Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:23 am   #4
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,686
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for everything man! <3

Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:26 am   #5
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,288
Niagara Falls, Ontario

Juji, it has been great dealing with you as an admin here since this sites inception.

you have gone far and beyond the call to what anyone could have expected to make things happen.
we have a great admin team here along with a great community. while losing a great leader on the admin side, we are keeping a great member and hopefully you will always remain active to this great website to game and enjoy friendships and help as a member to see its success
i wish you the best, but hope to see you online and on the site to keep on gaming..

Keith

Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:27 am   #6
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,626
Canada

There really is so much that gets taken care of behind the scenes.....I had NO idea the in depth discussions that occurred until I got to experience some of them.....and that is probably only the half of it.

Juji Sir....you will be missed in your role....that is the understatement of the year imho. Whenever we needed people to take multiple perspectives on things you were always there to subtlety (or not so subtlety on occasion....lol) guide the discussion as such......that is absolutely golden and I want to personally thank you for that.

This is the type of guy who offered countless hours with the main purpose of just enhancing others leisure time....that is a fucking feather in one's cap if ever there was one to me. I totally respect your decision despite the fact that is saddens me.

It warms my heart to know we will still be reading those novel like posts though juji.......it would be a shame if our morning coffee material was depleted here at XBS......

Thanks for being you Jim....

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:27 am   #7
SkatingPenguin
Not bad for 1.5 mil eh?

Jun 2008 2,734
Toronto, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to SkatingPenguin

Thanks for all your hard work over the years Juji
Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:35 am   #8
KT
Jul 2008 5,218
Vancouver, B.C

Thanks for everything you have done Juji and being a huge part of making XBS an awesome community for all of us to enjoy. You will be missed but definitely not forgotten, take care and thanks again.

Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:43 am   #9
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,265
Windsor

Thanks Juji! Great work!

Old Jun. 25th, '13, 11:59 am   #10
JKGuy16
Nov 2008 1,438
Minneapolis, MN
Send a message via MSN to JKGuy16 Send a message via Skype™ to JKGuy16

Thanks for all the work you've put into this site. This is a tough loss for XBS for sure.