XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Announcements

Old Dec. 6th, '10, 1:59 pm   #21
TwoBarrel
XBSHL

Aug 2008 1,463
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to TwoBarrel Send a message via AIM to TwoBarrel Send a message via Yahoo to TwoBarrel

Dude! This scoreboard you created is your legacy here @ xbs!! It's beyond awesome. Makes us feel like real hockey players! Thank you for all your dedication and hard work to this forum, and the xbshl. I know most of us have no idea how much time you put into it. I'm glad to see it is still going to continue on after you leave. It should, because you put too much time into it for it to just cease existing. Good luck, much success and enjoy whatever lies in store for you.
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 2:07 pm   #22
Gods Soldier 17

Jul 2008 319
Send a message via MSN to Gods Soldier 17 Send a message via Skype™ to Gods Soldier 17

Ummmm Other than me saying how sad it will be to see you leave Pixel I thank you for giving us all that you have and for making it so that we can continue to pass on our mediocre ways!
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 2:13 pm   #23
TwoBarrel
XBSHL

Aug 2008 1,463
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to TwoBarrel Send a message via AIM to TwoBarrel Send a message via Yahoo to TwoBarrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBarrel View Post
Dude! This scoreboard you created is your legacy here @ xbs!! It's beyond awesome. Makes us feel like real hockey players! Thank you for all your dedication and hard work to this forum, and the xbshl. I know most of us have no idea how much time you put into it. I'm glad to see it is still going to continue on after you leave. It should, because you put too much time into it for it to just cease existing. Good luck, much success and enjoy whatever lies in store for you.
I wanted to add, thank you for asking me to join this league at the start up and fir asking me to be a GM in the inaugural season of xbshl. It's definitely been awesome! Great bunch of guys here, you will be missed.
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 2:33 pm   #24
md1424
Jun 2008 1,217
Colorado
Send a message via MSN to md1424

Thanks for all your work Kev! Most people around here see you hockey score board but the madden playoff one is just as impressive. I hope that you continue to be a big part of XBS. Where are we going to be with no one to fix our coding problems at 1:00 am? Thanks again man.

Last edited by md1424; Dec. 6th, '10 at 2:58 pm.
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 3:14 pm   #25
Xenogenetic

Jun 2008 1,544
Ottawa, ON
Send a message via MSN to Xenogenetic

Wow, big surprise! Thanks for everything and hope to see you around.

Good luck in your future pursuits.
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 3:44 pm   #26
NJDEVIL30274
Banned
Sep 2008 1,280
East Rutherford NJ
Send a message via AIM to NJDEVIL30274

Old Dec. 6th, '10, 4:27 pm   #27
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

it is awesome to read the posts here guys, all support and understanding.

Please know that this was not an easy decision for Kevin, something that has been wrestled with for awhile and ultimately the right decision was made.

Real life has always trumped virtual life and with the extra workload that has come Kevin's way, there really was no choice. For those that know Kevin you will know that he is a perfectionist, he has never done anything half assed and this is a perfect example.

I am sure he will chime in with his thoughts soon, keep in mind that the site will stay operational and Kevin is not moving to the moon.... yet

The leadership at the site from admins to senior members will keep this site moving forward and keep it the best possible experience imaginable for all that take part.

Old Dec. 6th, '10, 4:52 pm   #28
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I have had a fantastic time with everyone and I want to thank all the old timers for welcoming me into the fold those years ago and making me feel at home. I can only hope that some of the newer guys experience the same thing.

I won't disappear but I definitely won't be around even a fraction as much as before. My new company will require a great amount of my time and I want to put the same effort into that which I did for XBS.

The site is in great hands with Juji, Rob and Drake and I am sure nothing will change.

I look forward to meeting up with you guys online in the future.

Thanks for everything guys.
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 5:08 pm   #29
IIx Omark xII
May 2009 2,001
Stony Mountain, Manitoba
Send a message via MSN to IIx Omark xII Send a message via AIM to IIx Omark xII Send a message via Skype™ to IIx Omark xII

It`s a sad day here......... You will sure be missed

GL moving on pixel
Old Dec. 6th, '10, 5:31 pm   #30
BONGKARMA
Compete,Respect,and Enjoy!

Sep 2008 2,075
NORTH CAROLINA U.S.A.
Send a message via MSN to BONGKARMA Send a message via AIM to BONGKARMA Send a message via ICQ to BONGKARMA Send a message via Skype™ to BONGKARMA Send a message via Yahoo to BONGKARMA

Very sad day indeed. pixel thank you so very much for the joy and camaraderie that you have created here at XBS
the very best online community on the planet earth ! I wish you well in your future endeavor's and i know if you put the same amount of love in to them as you have here you will be a great success.

Thank you

Bong