Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Introduction Corner

Old Aug. 17th, '09, 10:23 pm   #1
Daraxus
Aug 2009 2
IN, USA
Send a message via AIM to Daraxus
1 Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, I am Daraxus. I use to play a lot of EA sports NHL. '98, '04, and '07. I kinda let my sports gaming fall by the way side with other things. Ah life, funny how it never makes time for the things you want to do. Anyways I am getting back to my NHL days. This is be the first time on console the others were PC. I have pre-ordered NHL10 and plan to play a lot online. Not too sure if it will be just normal games or be a pro yet. Find out when I start playing it. So that means I will be a noob *sighs* To make up for this fact I have accepted the old standard "if I am having fun, it does not matter if I win or lose"... (I give myself three games before I change that to I have to get better so I can win LOL) Anyways few bit about me I have a not so normal sense of humor. I am a geek and a sports fan. I wanted to draft Darth Vader to my hockey team but Lucas had the number one draft spot dang it LOL. I am looking forward to playing with some of you and being part of this community.

See you on the Ice.
Old Aug. 17th, '09, 10:35 pm   #2
xJoeThornton19x
SENS ARMY
Jul 2008 1,277
ON

Nice write-up. Welcome to the site!
Old Aug. 17th, '09, 10:49 pm   #3
KT
Jul 2008 5,200
Vancouver, B.C

Welcome to XBS Daraxus!

Old Aug. 17th, '09, 10:54 pm   #4
BoozersOnline
12 Pack Never Hurt Anyone
May 2009 1,123
Edmonton, AB
Send a message via MSN to BoozersOnline

Welcome man
Old Aug. 17th, '09, 11:04 pm   #5
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Thanks for the intro daraxus. Welcome to the site.
Old Aug. 18th, '09, 3:08 pm   #6
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

Welcome aboard daraxus, look forward to playing some NHL 10!
Old Aug. 18th, '09, 3:16 pm   #7
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

Welcome and enjoy your stay
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Aug. 18th, '09, 3:39 pm   #8
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,220
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Welcome aboard!
Old Aug. 22nd, '09, 10:41 pm   #9
Daraxus
Aug 2009 2
IN, USA
Send a message via AIM to Daraxus

Thanks everyone. I picked up nhl09 the other day and uped my xbox membership to gold waiting now for nhl10 to drop. Finding, as i am sure most of you do, that be a pro is awesome. Tried my hands at def and goalie. Really digging being between the pipes. I say that now but I am sure once I go online I be swearing up a storm lol. Anyways I am willing to drop my kid gloves off and give it a go. So if you need to pad your stats lol or feel like giving me a few pointers. Hit me up on live while I am on.
Old Aug. 22nd, '09, 10:45 pm   #10
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daraxus View Post
Thanks everyone. I picked up nhl09 the other day and uped my xbox membership to gold waiting now for nhl10 to drop. Finding, as i am sure most of you do, that be a pro is awesome. Tried my hands at def and goalie. Really digging being between the pipes. I say that now but I am sure once I go online I be swearing up a storm lol. Anyways I am willing to drop my kid gloves off and give it a go. So if you need to pad your stats lol or feel like giving me a few pointers. Hit me up on live while I am on.
We run an EASHL team here at the site... although I am not sure how often people are playing NHL 09 anymore but there will most likely be a sign up thread for the team when NHL 10 comes out. Feel free to post your interest in that thread when the time comes. The team will be very active then and you should be able to get a ton of games in.