Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Electronics > Gadgets and Other

Old Jun. 13th, '13, 7:34 pm   #51
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
Watch the iOS 7 video, the main breaks I used were Auxo and I can't for the life of me remember what the control panel control thing was called lol

You will spot the Apple versions of popular jailbreaks when you see the iOS 7 video.
Watched about half video before I got bored. Lol Looks cool but I didn't see anything like BiteSMS or NCSettings/SBSettings. Really think I'm gonna wait till contract is up with Verizon in November then research phones out then. And go with something much cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Jul. 21st, '13, 1:14 am   #52
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

One cool little feature I discovered in beta 3 is the ability to enter iTunes card codes with the iPhone camera! Just like on the Mac, no need to enter codes manually.... Much needed tweak.

Old Jul. 21st, '13, 10:26 am   #53
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,381
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
Watched about half video before I got bored. Lol Looks cool but I didn't see anything like BiteSMS or NCSettings/SBSettings. Really think I'm gonna wait till contract is up with Verizon in November then research phones out then. And go with something much cheaper.

Verizon is getting ready to change the way you upgrade your phones. From what I read no more no long term contracts, no upgrade fees and less upfront cost.

Old Jul. 21st, '13, 1:30 pm   #54
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBoss67 View Post
Verizon is getting ready to change the way you upgrade your phones. From what I read no more no long term contracts, no upgrade fees and less upfront cost.
IMO that sounds good but until they drop their monthly prices, ill be switching to something else. My wife and I pay $200 a moth for 2 iPhones. We are on the cheapest minute plan they have. And that's even with a discount through my wife's old job. We are getting ready to lose that, so will go up even more.

With my Nexus 7, I'm doing pretty much nothing on my phone but texts & calls. So way too much money for me to spend on Verizon. Straight talk is $45 a month for unlimited talk, text & data. Granted you have upfront cost of phone but over the course of 2 years will save a fortune. Lol

Old Jul. 21st, '13, 2:00 pm   #55
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,381
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
IMO that sounds good but until they drop their monthly prices, ill be switching to something else. My wife and I pay $200 a moth for 2 iPhones. We are on the cheapest minute plan they have. And that's even with a discount through my wife's old job. We are getting ready to lose that, so will go up even more.

With my Nexus 7, I'm doing pretty much nothing on my phone but texts & calls. So way too much money for me to spend on Verizon. Straight talk is $45 a month for unlimited talk, text & data. Granted you have upfront cost of phone but over the course of 2 years will save a fortune. Lol

yes that is a bit crazy i pay 270 for 5 phones 3 smart phones and 2 regular with the 1400 minutes unlimited text and talk. Your plan does seem high.