Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Jun. 29th, '13, 1:57 am   #21
kdfsjljklgjfg
Jul 2008 1,988
Austin, TX
Send a message via AIM to kdfsjljklgjfg Send a message via Skype™ to kdfsjljklgjfg

Got it yesterday. Played through all the way in 2 sittings. I was glued to this game.

It's one of those rare experiences where you feel empty once you've reached the end. You feel fear when the characters feel fear, and reciprocate their relief. It's more art than game because you don't play it, you experience it. An absolute masterpiece.

Mr. Utility
Old Jun. 29th, '13, 2:39 am   #22
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfsjljklgjfg View Post
Got it yesterday. Played through all the way in 2 sittings. I was glued to this game.

It's one of those rare experiences where you feel empty once you've reached the end. You feel fear when the characters feel fear, and reciprocate their relief. It's more art than game because you don't play it, you experience it. An absolute masterpiece.
But the world... is... saved! Yes the world... is... saved!

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jun. 29th, '13, 10:39 am   #23
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,293
Toronto

its too bad they won't release it for PS4...i wanted to play this game.

Old Jun. 29th, '13, 2:03 pm   #24
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,763
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I bought a cheap PS3 off of eBay just so I could play this, lol.
Old Jun. 30th, '13, 10:09 am   #25
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 349
Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I've got my fingers crossed that Gaikai will allow me to catch up on a lot of exclusives I never had a chance to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
I bought a cheap PS3 off of eBay just so I could play this, lol.
I've been thinking a lot about doing the same thing, all the PS3's I keep seeing on craigslist and ebay are way over priced though.

Old Jun. 30th, '13, 10:29 am   #26
Walbeb
Jun 2012 802
Wallingford, CT.

Just picked this up yesterday so my PS3 can be used for something besides baseball and netflix/hulu and the occasional MGS4 run.

So far so good, I expect it to get a lot more intense as the game goes on. Only about 2 hours into it right now but so far so good. =)
Old Jun. 30th, '13, 4:30 pm   #27
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,763
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbanana View Post

I've been thinking a lot about doing the same thing, all the PS3's I keep seeing on craigslist and ebay are way over priced though.
Yea it did take me awhile to find a good deal. If you keep looking you will find one. I'm hoping it gets here within the next day or two, I look forward to getting into this game.
Old Jul. 7th, '13, 6:34 am   #28
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,763
Fontanafredda, Italy

So I bought this game off the PS Store and downloaded it while I was at work. I come home and it is complete and ready to go, sweet! I boot it up and I can't even get past the loading screen before it makes odd sounds and freezes. I'm glad I spent 60 bucks on this....
Old Jul. 7th, '13, 9:42 am   #29
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Lat, there are 2 updates that are out... 4.46 system update and there is a game update.

The load time for the game itself is long, sometimes I see the load counter go backwards!

Just keep trying my friend...

Old Jul. 7th, '13, 9:46 am   #30
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,763
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
Lat, there are 2 updates that are out... 4.46 system update and there is a game update.

The load time for the game itself is long, sometimes I see the load counter go backwards!

Just keep trying my friend...
I just got done with PS Support. They walked me through some stuff but in the end my PS3 kept locking up. They said during my download the file may have gotten corrupted. They said I had to delete the game and re-download. Screw that, I'm not wasting another 10 hours. I asked if I could just have a refund so that when the game comes back in stock here I could just buy the disk. He said no. What a joke, I am pretty pissed off considering the only reason I bought this was to play this game!