XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Other Help

Old Aug. 30th, '12, 6:42 pm   #41
DustyRytStyk
Delicate Butterfly

May 2011 2,253
Long Island, NY

Thanks for all of the responses guys. I basically uninstalled and reinstalled my router and I got through two random games last night. Jon, I did clear out the cache as well. I am going to try it tonight when I get home to see what happens. I sure hope it isn't my router as it is pretty new.

Old Aug. 30th, '12, 6:50 pm   #42
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,223
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyRytStyk View Post
Thanks for all of the responses guys. I basically uninstalled and reinstalled my router and I got through two random games last night. Jon, I did clear out the cache as well. I am going to try it tonight when I get home to see what happens. I sure hope it isn't my router as it is pretty new.
Hopefully you can play some club games..for some reason this is where you had problems...i should be around tonight dusty, we can make up a club and just play a few games of 2's to see if your connection holds up. Let me know.
Old Aug. 31st, '12, 12:43 pm   #43
DustyRytStyk
Delicate Butterfly

May 2011 2,253
Long Island, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
I haven't read this whole thing but there's a thread somewhere here about resetting the date or something? I'm too busy to "search" it out but I thought we had it stickied.

Now, that method was for when you're unable to connect at all so it might not help. Couldn't hurt though
Well, I believe we have a winner here folks. I contacted EA support via an online chat last night and they told me to reset the date to 11/15/2005. I did that and then played three straight uninterrupted games of club with Pixel, Dark, and Mr. T last night. I just hope it keeps working.

Thanks again to everyone for their help. And thanks to Juji as well.

Old Aug. 31st, '12, 1:57 pm   #44
Makakk88
Just Joe

May 2011 1,181

You sure Amonte wasn't in that game ? If so that's why you didn't dropped.

Old Sep. 2nd, '12, 7:57 am   #45
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,380
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredCustoms View Post
EVERY GAMER.. on a router should be using DMZ so it opens you up to the other side of your router.

u are blocking urself on the internet and sure it may work. but there will always be certain guys u try and play and cant play. we run into this tons with madden or 1v1 ..

team play not as much because its hosted server more then less..

step 1 is def plug into ur modem directly...

the reason no other devices are having issues is no other devices look for the ports and the internet stuff your xbox needs to game against people.
its a very complicated process. but once u are setup its very easy to do.

i always assign my xbox a static ip.. very easy to walk through mike and i can give you a call to get it setup .. but for now check to make sure it is a router issue..

Keith should you still do this if you are hard wired? If so maybe i could get some help to set it up.