Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Mar. 2nd, '12, 6:51 pm   #21
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Actually, I stand corrected. It is an EXTRA $25 on top of whatever they give you for your PSP.
Old Mar. 3rd, '12, 10:38 am   #22
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
Actually, I stand corrected. It is an EXTRA $25 on top of whatever they give you for your PSP.
I'm going to call my EB Games and see what they are offering towards me trading my PSP and PSP Go in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Mar. 3rd, '12, 11:11 am   #23
GunHavok
Banned
Jun 2008 244
Land O Lakes, Fl
Send a message via MSN to GunHavok Send a message via AIM to GunHavok

Well i got 100 for my 3ds, so i cant imagine you guys get anything over 40-50.

Cant wait for motorstorm RC next week!
Old Mar. 5th, '12, 4:05 pm   #24
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I called and they said I would get $20.00 for my PSP 1001 (plus the $25.00 promo). So I would get $45.00 towards the Vita.

Also, Toys'R'us is having a promo until the 10th, BOGO 50% off: DS, 3DS, and Vita games. I'm going in tomorrow to buy The Show 12 and pick up Uncharted half-off.
Old Mar. 13th, '12, 10:15 pm   #25
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

The Source (Radio Shack in Canada) always has crazy "sales" on things they feel aren't moving well, I was able to return my PSP Go to them and got the cash on a store card. Once they advertise the Vita in the flyer I will grab one. I suspect that with Easter coming up I won't have to wait that long

Old Mar. 14th, '12, 2:04 pm   #26
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,193
Toronto

I just bought my son a nintendo 3ds for xmas but if I had known about this, I might have held off....

I even play his 3ds so I can get my Super Mario fixes..lol. Too bad they don't license the Mario Bros games to other platforms....but I guess that would kill nintendo completely.

Maybe I'll get him a Vita for next Xmas....

Old Mar. 14th, '12, 3:11 pm   #27
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post

Maybe I'll get him a Vita for next Xmas....
And hopefully by than there will be a nice price drop!
Old Apr. 8th, '12, 6:54 am   #28
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy

So I just bought the Vita Wi-Fi. I got it off eBay so I don't actually have it in my hands yet. How are you guys liking it so far? Any problems you run into? The reviews have seemed solid so far. There are not really any games out as of now that interest me (aside from The Show and Uncharted). I'm hoping they have NCAA and NHL running as good of graphics as MLB has.
Old Apr. 8th, '12, 7:43 am   #29
ShoalinCowboy76
Goonie for Life!

Dec 2008 1,597
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Send a message via MSN to ShoalinCowboy76

Looking for some feedback too. I've been considering this. It's either that or upgrade my desktops graphics card and power supply. I have not decided yet.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Charles Darwin
Old Apr. 8th, '12, 11:11 am   #30
GunHavok
Banned
Jun 2008 244
Land O Lakes, Fl
Send a message via MSN to GunHavok Send a message via AIM to GunHavok

Ive had it since launch and havent had any problems with it, very solid system. Yeah needs more games at the moment but if you dont expect that at launch your an idiot lol.