Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Feb. 14th, '12, 9:23 pm   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Playstation Vita Review

PS Vita Review

I am somewhat sold on this, however, I am going to wait until a month or so after release. I was stoked for the PSP and bought it right away. While I did get a lot of use from it I was very disappointed in the long run. This seems to be everything I want in a handheld, so we shall see! I'm also waiting to see what sports games look like on this.
Old Feb. 14th, '12, 9:26 pm   #2
JKGuy16
Nov 2008 1,438
Minneapolis, MN
Send a message via MSN to JKGuy16 Send a message via Skype™ to JKGuy16

If you wait a month or two, maybe it'll go the way of the Nintendo 3DS...a price drop and a mass apology for over pricing it.
Old Feb. 14th, '12, 9:34 pm   #3
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGuy16 View Post
If you wait a month or two, maybe it'll go the way of the Nintendo 3DS...a price drop and a mass apology for over pricing it.
Yea, that is another plus of waiting for more reviews. Hopefully a price drop. $300.00 is a leap of faith after what we PSP owners went through.
Old Feb. 20th, '12, 6:55 pm   #4
GunHavok
Banned
Jun 2008 244
Land O Lakes, Fl
Send a message via MSN to GunHavok Send a message via AIM to GunHavok

Paid off my preorder last weekend, just getting the wifi version, dont need 3g. Already got a memory card and uncharted. Will give impressions tuesday.
Old Feb. 20th, '12, 6:59 pm   #5
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

I agree this is overpriced. I got my hands on the display model at my store and I was impressed with everything that this system was able to do, especially graphics. But with the games being $40 each, I can't pay more than $150 for the system. My interest for handheld gaming has dropped off the map almost entirely since high school, but this is definitely intriguing.
Old Feb. 20th, '12, 7:11 pm   #6
JKGuy16
Nov 2008 1,438
Minneapolis, MN

Sneaking in a game of MLB The Show at work would be a ton of fun. Especially since your franchise transfers from PS3 to Vita.
Old Feb. 20th, '12, 7:30 pm   #7
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I will buy one if EA announces that they are making NHL cross platform data transferrable, speaking of NHL on the PS3 what happened to the 989 NHL title?

I want one, just can't justify the purchase with the current line up of games. MLB will be the first game I buy, I would love to see a GoW Vita exclusive title as well since Chains of Olympus was awesome (short though)

Old Feb. 20th, '12, 7:34 pm   #8
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

LOL!!

for shits and giggles I did a Google search on 989 sports NHL PS3 and guess what the 3rd hit was:

http://www.google.ca/search?client=s...HYTe0QG3gJX_DQ

Last edited by Phoenix 2.0; Feb. 20th, '12 at 8:09 pm.

Old Feb. 20th, '12, 8:01 pm   #9
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

that is pretty funny Rob!! lol

Old Feb. 20th, '12, 8:28 pm   #10
JKGuy16
Nov 2008 1,438
Minneapolis, MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
LOL!!

for shits and giggles I did a Google search on 989 sports NHL PS3 and guess what the 3rd hit was:

http://www.google.ca/search?client=s...HYTe0QG3gJX_DQ
I'd hate to be associated with any of those people. Complete misinformation there.