Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Jan. 26th, '11, 6:56 pm   #21
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I honestly don't know how to join. I think it's somewhere in your ipad or whatever the hell that thing is. Rob and pixel did it so there's away just do a search on XBox-Sports
Old Jan. 27th, '11, 12:13 pm   #22
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,731
Boston

I'll have to look for the XBox-Sports club, I do spend some time on Home once in a while (did some bowling the other night). I added a whole bunch of folks from the list that I know and are active here at the site.

I also (unwisely) bought two more games for the PS3: Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy XIII. I've only played Mass Effect 2 so far, but I was glued to the game for almost 3 hours before peeling myself away and going to bed. I love Sci-Fi, and this has gorgeous graphics, a great story line, and the gameplay was fun!

I've enjoyed Final Fantasy games in the past, so I'm looking forward to trying out XIII in the near future as well.

Cheers!

Last edited by OSB; Jan. 27th, '11 at 12:19 pm.

Old Jan. 28th, '11, 10:07 pm   #23
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

http://us.playstation.com/myfriends/

does anyone know if it's possible to accept friend requests from the site, or is it console acceptance only?

Old Jan. 28th, '11, 10:31 pm   #24
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,731
Boston

I believe it is console only. You have one waiting

Old Jan. 28th, '11, 10:52 pm   #25
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,731
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
I honestly don't know how to join. I think it's somewhere in your ipad or whatever the hell that thing is. Rob and pixel did it so there's away just do a search on XBox-Sports
You look for clubs and join them while inside Playstation Home. Hit the start button, then go to options, and scroll down to the clubs menus. There will be an option to search. I did a few searches but came up empty, of course, I didn't exactly search for the right name either. I was looking for XBS_Sports, or XBS Sports, or XBS-Sports. I didn't think anyone would actually name a Playstation Home club using the name of the main console rival. Next time you should just call it Wii are XBox Sports.

I'll do another search for XBox-Sports when I get back online in a little bit. If I can't find it for some reason (Home IS in beta and I'm sure stuff gets purged/deleted at times) I'll set up a new one. If I do, I'll post the name here, and I'll probably just use the XBS acronym.

Old Jan. 29th, '11, 2:02 pm   #26
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,731
Boston

Found the club and requested to join. Thank you Juji for setting it up. When you look at the details of the club and club name, the XBox part actually doesn't show up prominently and it clearly points to this website. I humbly sit corrected.

Cheers!

Old Feb. 18th, '11, 4:52 pm   #27
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Don't forget to join the Home Club (and I'll try to remember to accept the invites). Could be an easy way of meeting up with people since there aren't parties on the PS3.
Old Feb. 18th, '11, 5:11 pm   #28
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

Quote:
Don't forget to join the Home Club (and I'll try to remember to accept the invites). Could be an easy way of meeting up with people since there aren't parties on the PS3.
any chance you looked at making the announcement board public!! i know its not anything major but was curious.. thanks

Old Feb. 18th, '11, 5:26 pm   #29
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I never looked. I'd have to make everyone Admins I think and not sure how many people can be Admins. Plus I don't want y'all moving the furniture
Old Feb. 19th, '11, 1:29 am   #30
MGM

Jun 2008 1,829
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via MSN to MGM

Quote:
This may be a stupid question, but what is the "Home Club"?

I've had a PS3 for months but was waiting to move before hooking it up. Just really turned it on Thursday, so I'm a total newb on the PS3

Last edited by MGM; Feb. 19th, '11 at 1:32 am.