Jun 2008 2,591
Regina, SK
Send a message via MSN to Jepockn
Default XBox-Sports PS3 Home Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum
The name of our PS3 club is:

Xbox-Sports

Please feel free to send a join request and I'll try to get on and accept (or post up and maybe another Club admin will).

Currently in the Clubhouse there is Poker table (up to 5 can play) and an arcade game (Midway Carnival Shooter).

The Club Admins consist of leaders/former leaders here at XBS. All I ask from you guys is you don't remove any furniture because it costs REAL money If there's something better out there, we can discuss making the change. Feel free to move the furniture around as I admit I'm not an interior decorator by any means My goal was to keep it as open as possible so we aren't bumping into things and/or getting stuck.
you go to playstation home... then press start to bring up the navigator..

move over to options then go down to clubs.. search for Xbox-Sports.com and apply to join.

I think juji has to accept you as a member first before you are in.

Last edited by jujimum; Feb. 27th, '11 at 1:50 pm. Reason: Merging info, thanks adaosk

Old Jan. 1st, '11, 1:49 pm   #2
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I will check that out when I get home since sadly I don't see that option on the PS Site

Old Jan. 1st, '11, 2:10 pm   #3
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Yeah, it's in Home. Let me know if you try to join. I literally get hundreds of requests (especially since I don't log in that much) so it's hard to see.

pixel and I mucked about in Home for a while last night. Was fun. I didn't know I could invite people into my house so pixel got to see my villain's lair. Bastard sat right down in the main seat.

I swear I'm a sucker. Everytime I go into Home, I buy something. I decorated the Club house though
Old Jan. 1st, '11, 2:16 pm   #4
Jepockn

Jun 2008 2,591
Regina, SK
Send a message via MSN to Jepockn

juji, i sent a club request

Old Jan. 1st, '11, 2:18 pm   #5
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

I found the club by searching for "xbox-sports". No caps.
Old Jan. 1st, '11, 3:17 pm   #6
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I will be looking for it tonight just make sure that the Justin Beiber posters are stashed away, that stuff ain't cool in a club house.

Old Jan. 1st, '11, 4:42 pm   #7
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,220
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
pixel and I mucked about in Home for a while last night. Was fun. I didn't know I could invite people into my house so pixel got to see my villain's lair. Bastard sat right down in the main seat.
Old Jan. 1st, '11, 7:16 pm   #8
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I bought the clubhouse a poker table If there are ever more than one person in the clubhouse, you should be able to play some poker now

I also re-decorated a bit. More black furniture
Old Jan. 1st, '11, 7:41 pm   #9
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

i finally got in here tonight, its looks good Juji!! I think when i was there you were redecorating! lol Anyway i tried to write on the board but it says I am not allowed which is kind of silly!!

Old Jan. 1st, '11, 8:48 pm   #10
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones56 View Post
i finally got in here tonight, its looks good Juji!! I think when i was there you were redecorating! lol Anyway i tried to write on the board but it says I am not allowed which is kind of silly!!
Yeah, sorry I was decorating when you were in there. I was trying to get out of there and do other things (watch TV) which is why I didn't join you at the table.

That's a bummer about the Message Board I assumed any members could write on it as well. I'll check out the settings later since I still have everything hooked up to my PS# (I use the same sound and ethernet cables for my consoles so I have to manually switch them).