Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old May. 21st, '09, 12:42 pm   #11
xDeuceMagnumx
Kobe raped me

Jul 2008 75
Los Angeles
Send a message via Yahoo to xDeuceMagnumx

I don't know what you guys are talking about...?

Way to go Army! WOW! You always seemed smarter than that....

Old Oct. 12th, '09, 4:06 pm   #12
xDeuceMagnumx
Kobe raped me

Jul 2008 75
Los Angeles
Send a message via Yahoo to xDeuceMagnumx

Picked this game up last week...all I can say...is WOW. Great game and graphics are crazy real. Multiplayer is fun as well, with weapon upgrades, and whatnot.
Old Oct. 15th, '09, 11:52 am   #13
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

It's a great game and all, but it will be a pickup when I have money. I'm that poor. And I spent on Demon's Souls lol.
Old Oct. 15th, '09, 12:15 pm   #14
TommyNuGuns

Jul 2008 924
Lebanon,Ohio
Send a message via AIM to TommyNuGuns Send a message via Yahoo to TommyNuGuns

I've been playing through the single player and it is a pretty amazing experience. If you have a ps3 and enjoy a good action adventure game it is a must buy. Haven't tested out the multiplayer yet though.
Old Oct. 15th, '09, 4:57 pm   #15
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

I am a little late but i just put in Drake fortune and then plan on getting this as soon as i beat it.

Old Oct. 18th, '09, 5:04 pm   #16
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Just got done with the game. Only took me about 3 nights. So seemed kinda short. Not really sure how many hours that was thought but it was over the weekend and I played it alot. I'd give the game a 8.5-9. Only thing I hate about games like these is the funky camera angle sometimes and how you can't always see exactly what your suppose to do. Haven't played the first one yet so may have to go rent it now.

As for multiplayer it was pretty fun but had a few spots where after I'd kill someone and I'd just stand there. It wouldn't let me move. Think it was a connection problem and it only happened 1 out of my 3 games I played, so not sure how often it really happens. If this was on 360 where everyone had a mic and tons of online friends, the multiplayer would be a blast. But since it's on PS3, it's just kinda a afterthought for me.
Old Oct. 18th, '09, 5:08 pm   #17
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
Haven't played the first one yet so may have to go rent it now.
Depending on your skill and/or skill level chosen, the first one will probably be a weekend game if you play it enough. I don't remember it being that long of a game. I played on Easy because I enjoy these games but don't enjoy them when the difficulty just means dying over and over.

I'm not out to prove anything so I'd rather enjoy the game and experience
Old May. 22nd, '12, 10:52 pm   #18
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

so the young lad was sorting through PS3 games and pulled out Drakes Fortune and asked what it was, I honestly forgot I had it.

I have so many PS3 games that just sit around and I'll get around to eventually, I decided tonight I would throw it in and try and work through it. What an amazing game so far! I am only at the "plane wreck" level and if I wasn't so tired I would probably keep on plotting around, I love the graphics (for a game that came out in 2007 you wouldn't know it) and the story is cool.

I think I should have worked through the Vita version first since it's a prequel but I work through the PS3 games and then tackle the Vita version for back story etc.

Great game so far!