XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Other Help

Old May. 7th, '12, 8:38 am   #1
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,112
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice
Default Did anybody see me online this weekend?

Did anybody see me online this weekend?

I got home last night and walked in the door.. showered up after a long drive. and put in COD for just a few games before I went to bed..

I been doing my best to lower my K : D trying to get them back even.. A month ago, Some how I jumped up to almost an 800 difference... I thought man I dont remember screwing up that much, but thinking all is well, I just thought maybe I havent been paying attention...

So this past week I had lowered it down to almost 600 kills difference.. and I got on last night before going to bed, and Im back up to 800... lol..

I would blame it on my brother in law but I had everything turned off and I would find it hard to believe he would know how to turn everything back on.. SOOOO.. Somebody out there knows my info and is using it..

Just wondering if you saw me on.. if so I need to reboot "nosice"...lol

Last edited by nosice; May. 7th, '12 at 8:50 am.

Old May. 7th, '12, 8:50 am   #2
ShoalinCowboy76
Goonie for Life!

Dec 2008 1,597
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Send a message via MSN to ShoalinCowboy76

Can't help you man. I worked this pas weekend. Hope you were not hacked or anything like that.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Charles Darwin
Old May. 7th, '12, 9:02 am   #3
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

Does COD a 'battle log' type thing like BF3 does? If so you could check there at the last times you played. But i dont know if it does or not.
Old May. 7th, '12, 9:26 am   #4
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

They call it elite or something like that I think, drakes on to something for sure... Check the elite leaderboards (or whatever they are called) and check your match history

Old May. 7th, '12, 9:28 am   #5
Tony Amonte
Mark Rechhi Fan Club

Jul 2008 7,050
Not in Kamloops
Send a message via MSN to Tony Amonte

Noce, I was on a good amount this weekend, I don't remember seeing you on at anytime. It is possibly I just didn't notice, but usually I check for people that wanna play and I don't recall seeing you.
Old May. 7th, '12, 9:48 am   #6
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,112
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

IT's weird.. I played basically 3 maps last night.. And it only recorded one bout.. So i dont know.. From the log of games.. It has the games i played on the 3rd and then one game last night.. There is an option to turn it off so.. who knows..

Appreciate everybody's help in the matter.. just trying figure out whats going on.. I would hate for my account to be compromised..

Old May. 7th, '12, 10:06 am   #7
Nexus510
Banned
Sep 2011 1,910
Austin, TX

Unless someone played in your house, you would have had to retrieve your gamertag if someone played on another system. Maybe you were looking at an overall K/D spread and not one for the specific game type? or vice versa??
Old May. 7th, '12, 10:36 am   #8
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

yesterday i was actually checking my friends list often but i do not recall seeing you on!!