Old Feb. 27th, '11, 7:52 pm   #41
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post

I need a mic as well, does anyone know if any Bluetooth headset will work?
yes or you can get this!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

Old Feb. 27th, '11, 7:56 pm   #42
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones56 View Post
in that case I will charge up my dirty old Motorola lol!

Old Feb. 27th, '11, 8:06 pm   #43
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
I will check it later and see what I can post, hopefully something like this:
Yeah, it's just simple text messages that look like Memos. That's why it's so confusing that not everyone can use it.

I also wish there was more customization for the clubhouse. I mean, there is a TON of stuff to buy and I have bought a lot of stuff, but I mean making the clubhouse cooler.

There is an option to buy a different clubhouse but up until now, the store is empty for that. But I'd also like to change the wall colors like you can in your personal space.

But to be honest, that shit adds up. Not sure how much I've spent on what's in the clubhouse now, but off-hand I can say:

Club - $5.00
Poker table - $5.00
Video Game - $1.99

The little knick-knacks like the big duck, fish bowl, potion bottle, and the bullet were things I've earned. But I earned them by paying to play some games

Then the furniture, fireplace, aquarium, etc. all cost money but I don't remember off-hand.

I have something I bought just for fun but I'd have to remove one of the active furnitures (poker table, radio, etc.). I might remove the radio just to see how this works. Could be annoying though. But funny.

There is a ton of different lighting that can be bought but unless I could change the walls or look of the place, lighting isn't important right now.

What I'd really like to be able to add is a TV that maybe showed the videos you see in the other spaces. I think that would be a neat option. An AWESOME option would be to have a TV that played game highlights for club members. That would be incredible being in the clubhouse and watching personal highlights.

By the way, I saw a personal space you could buy for $14.99 It's awesome but even I balked at that price. But I have bought a couple of personal spaces. I'm their perfect target. I don't use it much but almost every time I get on, I buy something
Old Feb. 27th, '11, 9:38 pm   #44
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I saw you Pete I was in my personal device thingy and next thing I know, there is a dancing punk on the side of my screen

I was decorating again. I removed the radio and added something. I think it's funny

I also added two rugs

Sadly, I bought what I thought was another arcade game but it's just a decoration. Kind of pissed but my fault for not reading it I guess. I removed it to avoid confusion. Wasted $2 on it
Old Feb. 27th, '11, 9:42 pm   #45
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Just got your messages
Old Feb. 27th, '11, 9:43 pm   #46
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,731
Boston

Yeah I saw you too, and was laughing at your avatar from Monty Python - good stuff! Even better when you started dancing without arms! I tried to get into the club house a few times but it locked up on me twice. My guess is that you were redecorating or making changes, which may have caused a glitch in the matrix in terms of accessing it.

Once I got in I loved the look of it! I was walking around, and then the music came on, so I was going through all the dance types to show my wife and kids.

I'm going to have to pick up a bluetooth headset!