Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Baseball > The Show

Old Apr. 13th, '15, 2:37 am   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Mlb MLB 15: The Show

Has anyone grabbed this yet? I bought it for my Vita as I do annually (this year it is digital DL only on the Vita). It isn't much different from the past few years aside from presentation and rosters. I was disappointed to see the new video board at Wrigley isn't in the game.

I plan to grab this for my PS3 for the cross-play feature on the RTTS. I really like how in this years version your can load your RTTS career from MLB 14 and continue it, that is neat. Ideally I would like to play this on a PS4 but I don't feel like buying one for a while, if at all. So who is playing?
Old Apr. 13th, '15, 11:37 am   #2
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

I would love to as I miss playing baseball, but to buy a PS4 for 1 game and then have to now buy a yearly subscription for it (which STILL to this day has lag filled servers), it's not worth it. Lag kills this game online and until Sony gets their shit together to have better servers or whatever it would take to fix that problem, I'll never buy one.

I just wish a real baseball game would get released on XB1 because MLB RBI Baseball is a joke. With that said, I might still buy it ($20) just so my son and I can get a little baseball fix

Old Apr. 13th, '15, 5:33 pm   #3
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

I'm sure someone at MS crunched the numbers awhile back and decided it wasn't worth it. I wish they'd reconsider, hire some of the old MVP guys or something.

Old Apr. 14th, '15, 10:00 am   #4
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

Yeah, it blows me away that EA will make games like UFC but not a baseball game.

I'd love to see a EASBBL....with your own BAP's.

Good ol' 9v9 baseball complete with your own clubs

Old Apr. 19th, '15, 11:00 am   #5
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I will be getting this edition next time I'm stateside