Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Leagues > XBSHL > League News

Old Feb. 4th, '17, 2:18 pm   #1
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,029
Long Island, NY
Default XBS Media Announcement

Hey guys,

Considering how much time my new gig will require of me, I'm afraid I will be stepping away from doing the media postings. I truly enjoyed doing them and I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading them.

With that being said, we are looking for new candidates to fill the position. I'm not gonna lie, it's a huge time commitment but it brings so much to the league. And the cool thing is the admin team allowed me a ton of flexibility when doing it so I'm sure if any of you want to put your own spin on the whole presentation it would be welcomed. Or you can just keep it as is as BTW has made it a very simple process in doing the Three Stars and Power Rankings.

If you are interested, just sent a PM to Markus or myself and we will take a look.

Thanks guys!

~ Dusty

Old Feb. 4th, '17, 4:58 pm   #2
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,123
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

I hear ya Dusty. Just finished a crazy week of 5 straight 12hr days myself. Makes me glad I only have to work a couple today. You did a great job Dusty and I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say that it was very much appreciated.

Old Mar. 3rd, '17, 5:56 pm   #3
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,029
Long Island, NY

Okay, we are still looking for a people or a few people to take on the duties of the Media. It mostly entails Three Stars and Power Rankings, and of course any other media stuff you might want to post.