Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

Yes..someone to play with! lol
Old Jun. 25th, '08, 3:01 pm   #12
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Well, seeing as we already have a few members getting it and my two Gamefly slots have been open waiting on Euro 2008, I decided to Gamefly it. It was sent today and should arrive later this week or early next week.

Dark, is there a private session option? I never play randoms so would hope to have a private room.
Old Jun. 25th, '08, 6:07 pm   #13
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM View Post
Oh I can wait. I was thinking more in the line of you and I wreaking havoc on others by teaming up in a tank. Those were some fun times when we would just chat with each other and go around and dominate. Hurry up and get your machine back so we can pickup where we left of in Modern Combat.

BTW...I met Jerry Jones back in April at the racetrack here in town. I got a picture with him and he told me to where his Super Bowl ring. He's a great guy. I'll send you the picture..It was on a cell phone.
Hey, that works for me. I'll drive and you man the .50 cal. Anyway, very cool about meeting Jones. Don't forget to ask him about those Superbowl tickets for me. LOL.

As far as B:BC, I won't be on it this weekend since my Xbox is in Montana with Latdogg. I'm having him send it back to me so I have it for the long holiday weekend next weekend. Looking forward to hooking up with you buddy. Until then, tell Mary and the kids I said hi.

Joe

BTW, I notice a lot of guys have the same LIVE sig. Where do you get that from? I think it's a very cool idea to have uniform signatures on the forum. Gives a very nice look to the boards.

Last edited by ExArmySgt; Jun. 25th, '08 at 6:09 pm.
Old Jun. 25th, '08, 6:19 pm   #14
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,715
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExArmySgt View Post
BTW, I notice a lot of guys have the same LIVE sig. Where do you get that from? I think it's a very cool idea to have uniform signatures on the forum. Gives a very nice look to the boards.

Great to see you here Joe! To get the signature, go to your profile and input your XBL gamertag and that's it.

Pete

Old Jun. 26th, '08, 12:21 pm   #15
MGM

Jun 2008 1,829
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via MSN to MGM

Quote:
Hey, that works for me. I'll drive and you man the .50 cal. Anyway, very cool about meeting Jones. Don't forget to ask him about those Superbowl tickets for me. LOL.

As far as B:BC, I won't be on it this weekend since my Xbox is in Montana with Latdogg. I'm having him send it back to me so I have it for the long holiday weekend next weekend. Looking forward to hooking up with you buddy. Until then, tell Mary and the kids I said hi.

Joe

I'm going up to STL for the 4th. I'm not sure when we are coming back. Could be Sat, Sun, or Mon. Are you working on Sunday or Monday next weekend?
Old Jun. 26th, '08, 9:37 pm   #16
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

Sunday sorta, Monday yes. Sunday I'm on-call for surgery so I'll only be working if there's an emergency surgery. Otherwise, I'll be at home. Monday I'm working and will be home around 6pm CST. Hopefully we can get together for a few games of this.
Old Jun. 27th, '08, 10:52 am   #17
MGM

Jun 2008 1,829
St. Louis, Missouri

Quote:
Sunday sorta, Monday yes. Sunday I'm on-call for surgery so I'll only be working if there's an emergency surgery. Otherwise, I'll be at home. Monday I'm working and will be home around 6pm CST. Hopefully we can get together for a few games of this.
It all depends when we decide to head back. I'll look for you on MSN/LIVE if I'm around. Looking forward to it as well. We need to get two others to be a part of our unit. We could meet up and then the 4 of us could be teamed up and keep voice comm.
Old Jun. 27th, '08, 10:55 am   #18
NfldTim

Jun 2008 59
St. John's, Newfoundland.
Send a message via MSN to NfldTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM View Post
It all depends when we decide to head back. I'll look for you on MSN/LIVE if I'm around. Looking forward to it as well. We need to get two others to be a part of our unit. We could meet up and then the 4 of us could be teamed up and keep voice comm.
I could join you guys, Ive been playing this for a while now. Awesome Game.
Old Jul. 1st, '08, 6:33 am   #19
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

I've thought about getting this, though the demo didn't exactly "wow" me like COD4's MP does. I actually picked that one back up to play with some other friends. How is the single player in BC? I read it was kinda short, which would be a turn off since the campaign was so touted in their ads for the game.

Old Jul. 1st, '08, 12:45 pm   #20
MGM

Jun 2008 1,829
St. Louis, Missouri

The campaign is enjoyable. I just love all the different gagets and vehicles. I don't have a clue how long it is but I'm surging through it. I can't recall being into a offline campaign as much as I have with this one. If you think you may not enjoy the online Alex, just rent it. I think you wil enjoy the campaign nonetheless.