Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old May. 1st, '17, 6:36 pm   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

After playing through Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Vita I fell in love with this series. Once I got my PS4 I purchased Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (remastered for the PS4) and have finally finished all three. I just started 4 a couple days ago and it is AMAZING so far. Have any of you other guys played this series and this game? What are your opinions?

This is supposed to be the final game in the series, however, they are releasing a standalone expansion to 4 sometime this year. Either way this ranks right behind Mass Effect for me on my favorite game series list.
Old May. 1st, '17, 7:16 pm   #2
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,026
Long Island, NY

Great post Lat and I couldn't agree more. I have played every Uncharted to date and a Thieve's End was absolutely the cherry on top. Everything about the game was top notch, so much so I started playing it for a second time and I never do that with a game like this. They are releasing a game called the Lost Legacy that's a spinoff of the originals. Check it out here:

Old Nov. 11th, '17, 8:47 am   #3
QuentinR
Nov 2017 1

I enjoyed The Lost Legacy quite a bit. And I hope this is not the end of the Uncharted series. I hope they reconsider.
d
Old Nov. 11th, '17, 1:54 pm   #4
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,026
Long Island, NY

Absolutely. I have started the Lost Legacy but have not finished it yet. So far, I love the game. And I agree I hope they can continue with the series somehow.