Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Oct. 4th, '13, 12:21 pm   #1
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,618
Boston
Default GTA V - XBS Photo Album

My adventure starts out humbly enough, driving my lowered dust-n-rust bucket (post-spray I might add) to the end of the Santa Monica pier to take some shots. Not long there-after, during an escape that included attempted vehicular flight I learned that I wasn't able to get enough speed going to make the leap. Thankfully it proved to be a good hiding spot as well, so I snapped a quick photo.

Didn't think it could get any rustier, but a watery grave somehow seems fitting after the manner in which I had to practically dig her out of the desert sand up north when I found her. Thankfully I managed to eventually get her towed and home to the garage. I wish there was a way I could actually fully restore her, get rid of the rusty bumpers and just get her looking tip top, for nights I just want to cruise (read: scout new targets).

Old Oct. 4th, '13, 12:26 pm   #2
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Vezina Hands

Jun 2008 17,779
NE of TO

Nice Pete! At least you're not making a duck face taking those selfies.

Yeah, I was thinking of getting/taking an El Camino and seeing what I can do with it in the garage and make it all "gangsta"

P.S. Damn you for being able to play online

Old Oct. 4th, '13, 12:29 pm   #3
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,520
Pittsburgh, PA

Awesome!! I'll definitely be posting pics on this thread too. If I can figure out how to do it through mobile

If you will it, dude... It is no dream. - Walter Sobchak
Old Oct. 4th, '13, 12:38 pm   #4
BTW8892

May 2009 2,437
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

Here's a screenshot from me and Tompkins playing last night. We just found out that there was a selfie feature lol.

We also had a major fail moment last night while robbing a store. We busted into 24/7, both held up the cashier. Just as he was about to hand over the money, he whipped out a gun and I quickly shot off a bullet to knock him over. He got back up, and as I went to shoot another shot at him, Tompkins was standing too close, and I pistol whipped him in the head and killed him.

Probably the greatest moment I had on GTA so far.
Old Oct. 4th, '13, 12:45 pm   #5
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,780
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892 View Post
He got back up, and as I went to shoot another shot at him, Tompkins was standing too close, and I pistol whipped him in the head and killed him.
I did Schnoz in the same way the other night
Old Oct. 4th, '13, 2:31 pm   #6
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,618
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892 View Post
I'm not familiar with that particular part of town, over on that side of the tracks where people take selfies in front of giant banners of what appears to be a nude man blowing you a kiss. Not that there's anything wrong with that or anything, you gotta roll how you gonna roll playa, you know, be true to thy own self.

Old Oct. 4th, '13, 8:14 pm   #7
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,520
Pittsburgh, PA

Me (left) and my friend T0Pjet with our cars outside of one of the Los Santos Customs... He was finally able to get online, along with myself, it was pretty fun haha.

If you will it, dude... It is no dream. - Walter Sobchak
Old Oct. 5th, '13, 5:36 am   #8
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,780
St. Louis, Mo

I just noticed that if you look at pictures on the Rockstar site, you can see exactly where they were on the map.

1. Happy Halloween!
2. Me and my girlfriend.
3. Got my makeup on and my hair did! (I did this because I wanted my skull mask to have dark eyes)

Old Oct. 5th, '13, 11:44 pm   #9
Berks
_X_
Dec 2008 602

http://rsg.ms/1bKGMU8

Just taking Mac's car for a joyride
Old Oct. 6th, '13, 4:06 am   #10
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 365
Dallas

Party at Viper's got a little crazy last night.

And... me, Gade, Viper and another buddy doing some deep sea diving!