Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Jan. 9th, '11, 5:31 am   #11
Tacosunday
Do You Want A Taco?
Nov 2010 142
Orange County
Send a message via MSN to Tacosunday Send a message via AIM to Tacosunday Send a message via Skype™ to Tacosunday

Druid is amazing with their versatility, so is pally minus the ranged dps part im currently leveling a Druid which is at 67 now.
The question is do you want a Taco?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HzYa1QhwU
Old Jan. 10th, '11, 2:01 pm   #12
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

I'm having fun with a Druid as well, but currently working on getting my Shadow Knight to 85, just about to 84! I've done some of the new dungeons as well, but I'm looking forward to doing them all and on heroic setting once I get to 85 and get some of the level 85 gear.

Old Jan. 10th, '11, 2:14 pm   #13
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,120
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Old Jan. 10th, '11, 3:11 pm   #14
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

Red shirt guy: epic victory!

Old Jan. 10th, '11, 3:32 pm   #15
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,626
Canada

Now that is funny stuff.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jan. 10th, '11, 5:15 pm   #16
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,120
Portland, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
Red shirt guy: epic victory!
The best part was when he tries to explain what happened in the video that made him look retarded. I sympathize with the guy cause in XBL parties where there's an echo and you can hear yourself, that really messes you up but there was no echo in his 2nd video. And then he pimps his guild LOL! Awesome.

Old Jan. 10th, '11, 7:10 pm   #17
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

He states he has Aspergers, and one thing people should realize is that folks with Aspergers and/or Autism know their facts. If Blizzard screwed up their characters and timeline in the story/continuum, this is precisely the kind of person who's going to be able to pick up on that. Kudos to him for standing up in front of a whole lot of people and calling Blizzard out on it. Epic!

Old Jan. 11th, '11, 12:30 am   #18
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,120
Portland, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
He states he has Aspergers, and one thing people should realize is that folks with Aspergers and/or Autism know their facts. If Blizzard screwed up their characters and timeline in the story/continuum, this is precisely the kind of person who's going to be able to pick up on that. Kudos to him for standing up in front of a whole lot of people and calling Blizzard out on it. Epic!
Yeah, I thought he was going to jump up and point at them yelling "PWNED!!"

Old Aug. 10th, '15, 10:23 am   #19
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

My children have officially lured me back to this title. All three of them play now (to varying degrees). My oldest boy (12) has a really good understanding of the game mechanics, and raids with his guild several times per week. We ran some dungeons over the weekend, and it was a lot of fun. A new expansion was just announced this past week. Since I just came back to the game, I'm still working my way through the new content from the previous expansion, and having a surprisingly good time doing it. It definitely helps that my main character is as well developed as it is, with crafting skills maxed out, secondary skills (First Aid, Archaeology etc) maxed out, and lots of truly unique stuff (mounts, pets, titles) earned over the years.

I play mostly Alliance on the Kargath server, though I did roll up a couple of Horde guys on a different server so I could start teaching my baby girl how to play. Her brothers tend to get annoyed (dad, she doesn't know how to manage her aggro and she just wants to run around and explore), so I'm exploring with her, doing some fishing, and generally anything else that interests her. While my boys are focused on dungeons and raids, my little girl and I are often just wandering around, discovering new stuff, and goof off (e.g. lets see if we can jump off this cliff and survive).

Good times.