Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Dec. 3rd, '14, 9:56 am   #61
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,160
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you want to accumulate money the fastest, complete the renovations to Cafe Theatre and the missions there as quickly as possible. You can get your income way up past 10,000 livres every 20 minutes. Also, those missions are easy.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Dec. 4th, '14, 3:58 pm   #62
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
If you want to accumulate money the fastest, complete the renovations to Cafe Theatre and the missions there as quickly as possible. You can get your income way up past 10,000 livres every 20 minutes. Also, those missions are easy.
Yeah, I'm getting 2k per 20 minutes right now after all the renovations. Gotta do the missions now. Basically I watch TV and flip back and forth during the commercials while I rack up the dough. You have to do that or it will time out though.
Old Dec. 4th, '14, 10:04 pm   #63
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
Yeah, I'm getting 2k per 20 minutes right now after all the renovations. Gotta do the missions now. Basically I watch TV and flip back and forth during the commercials while I rack up the dough. You have to do that or it will time out though.
Too bad you c ant snap the game and watch TV on the bigger screen.

Old Dec. 5th, '14, 10:50 am   #64
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcon77 View Post
Too bad you c ant snap the game and watch TV on the bigger screen.
Yeah, definitely. I did the last 2 missions for the house and now I'm getting 10k per 20min so it makes a big difference. If I'm making dinner or doing other things around the house, I just leave the game on with the TV snapped so I can make money for not playing. So if anyone's sending me invites to play something while AC is on and I'm not responding, that's probably why.
Old Dec. 5th, '14, 12:06 pm   #65
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,194
Toronto

Is it the missions that increase your income the most?

I've done all the renos, own 5 of the 7 social clubs and I've collected about half the items....but I've done ZERO missions for the Cafes. My max income is still only 144....which is shit considering the amount of money I've spent on renos and buying the other social clubs.

Old Dec. 5th, '14, 12:08 pm   #66
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Is it the missions that increase your income the most?

I've done all the renos, own 5 of the 7 social clubs and I've collected about half the items....but I've done ZERO missions for the Cafes. My max income is still only 144....which is shit considering the amount of money I've spent on renos and buying the other social clubs.
Yeah, there's like 4 missions that aren't that hard and it escalates dramatically. Just go to the chick in the booth in the café at your place.
Old Dec. 5th, '14, 12:13 pm   #67
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,194
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
Yeah, there's like 4 missions that aren't that hard and it escalates dramatically. Just go to the chick in the booth in the café at your place.

I was hanging out with her last night but was too tired to play a mission at that point. I'll jump on her tonight after my wife goes to bed.....and get that mission accomplished.

Old Dec. 15th, '14, 4:13 pm   #68
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR

Beat the game last night. It's pretty easy to fight big mobs of guys now that I have the controls down. Going to be focusing solely on multiplayer and the few missions/chests I still have to go through in the next week, then I'll be moving on to another game. Hit me up if you want to do some missions.
Old Dec. 18th, '14, 1:07 pm   #69
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR

Anyone who's still playing Unity should get the "update" long before they want to sit down and play it. Somehow they fucked up the patch and it makes you redownload the entire 40GB game instead of the 6.7GB patch. Apparently you can uninstall and reinstall off the disc to patch it with the 6gig patch but if you downloaded the game, you're out of luck. Just don't be in a hurry to play the game.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...t-on-xbox-one/

Quote:
So literally, the only way to fix your version of Assassin’s Creed Unity is to endure this 40 GB download which will effectively replace the entire game, or uninstall the disc version of the game, and reinstall it, which can be a lengthy process itself.
The article talks about the game in terms of all the glitches since day one and paints it in a really negative light but since I've started playing it, it really hasn't been that bad. Some weird glitchy shit but nothing that breaks the game or dramatically alters the fun.

Last edited by SoulControlla99; Dec. 18th, '14 at 1:12 pm.
Old Dec. 18th, '14, 2:44 pm   #70
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,194
Toronto

Yup, I started mine last night and it took a couple hours to download It just made me go play Madden instead of AC.