Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Sep. 6th, '13, 4:52 am   #151
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 343
Dallas

If the crew system is like Max Payne 3, you can be in multiple crews however you can select what crew you want to represent at any time. So from game to game you can change crews and contribute your game play to which ever at any time you wish. Hope this makes sense.

Old Sep. 6th, '13, 7:38 am   #152
MGM

Jun 2008 1,829
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via MSN to MGM

If you're with multiple crews, does the money you earn carry over from crew to crew? For instance, if I earn 50k in one crew and then play in another, do I continue to add to my 50k, or am I staring @ $0.00?
Old Sep. 6th, '13, 7:46 am   #153
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM View Post
If you're with multiple crews, does the money you earn carry over from crew to crew? For instance, if I earn 50k in one crew and then play in another, do I continue to add to my 50k, or am I staring @ $0.00?
Although someone more familiar with Max Payne 3 might know more, what I read was that it wouldn't transfer over. So if you are a king pin millionaire on one crew, you are still a noob on the other. You have to choose which crew you represent when playing the game and whatever rep and cash you earn while playing for that crew stays with that character.

Again, this is just what I read from other comments and nothing concrete so take it with a grain of salt until someone can confirm.
Old Sep. 6th, '13, 8:19 am   #154
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 343
Dallas

in MP3 at least all you were doing was earning xp/rep for your crew to help them get higher up the ranking ladders. You would also get a bonus for playing with other Crew members. What ever crew you have active at the time gets the xp you earn for that crew. Your unlocks and stuff would carry over between crews whenever you would switch so I can't see them limiting you to only being able to use money or unlocks earned to whichever crew you had active at the time. I went and checked my rockstar social club and i'm currently part of 5 crew with my Steam group being currently active not sure what the limit for crews are.

Old Sep. 6th, '13, 12:23 pm   #155
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoxJon View Post
Damnit, I was going to hold off on this for a while but then I get an email from Microsoft with a free 1600 point offer with pre-order. That's like getting the game for $39 cause I know I'll use that $20 worth of points in NHL 14.

See you on the dance floor OG's.
Thanks for sharing that... I too will be using that towards NHL boosts!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Old Sep. 7th, '13, 12:24 am   #156
tattoofreak34
Jun 2010 674
niagara falls ontario

this game looks great was gonna wait to buy it but pre ordered it today
Old Sep. 8th, '13, 7:25 pm   #157
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Pre-ordered mine. Had a $25 gift card for Amazon so I just bought it through them. Standard Edition. I wasn't worried about all the extras which sound like they're more for single-player rather than online. Also got free shipping through Amazon Prime which means I get it on release day. Won't be at midnight but I think I can wait.
Old Sep. 11th, '13, 11:48 am   #158
spec0688

Sep 2012 1,562
Canada

Great read for those interested..

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/0...d-theft-auto-v

Also the map of GTA5 is leaked, its pretty huge...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/1...-of-los-santos
Old Sep. 11th, '13, 11:55 am   #159
KT
Jul 2008 5,200
Vancouver, B.C

That is insane. I knew they said the map was going to be huge but damn, that should take a good 30 mins to drive across. There's speculation that they will provide DLC islands that you can fly / boat to. When I first get the game I'm doing some major exploring.

Old Sep. 11th, '13, 12:18 pm   #160
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

What's more interesting is that they want to expand possibly with Liberty City. Really hope they bring this to next gen.