Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > Golf

Old Apr. 11th, '13, 3:11 pm   #271
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,289
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM View Post
Who is RickJam3icsh...or whatever it is? There is another guy in our club that I have no idea who they are, can't remember his GT.
aka GetLowBanks

Old Apr. 11th, '13, 3:13 pm   #272
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,289
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie Man View Post
I'm not too worried about it; once my golfer levels up more I should have a chance at some decent rounds. It was so funny playing golf yesterday with my oldest son watching (we were both home sick), I'd miss a birdie or par shot/put by a fraction and I'd be ready to swear up a storm the likes of which my children have never heard. I at one point just stood up and walked out, telling my son he could take the next shot.

Good times, and I look forward to playing some golf with you my good Sir.
Stoned golf FTW!

Anytime my friend, well, at night after 10pm est really...

Old Apr. 11th, '13, 3:17 pm   #273
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

Yeah, anything earlier puts a real strain on family life for me. I'll be around tonight; I need to put the kids to bed after XBSHL, but I'll be looking for some golf after that.

Sent from my iPhone

Old Apr. 11th, '13, 3:36 pm   #274
Thamps
Dish Master

Nov 2010 1,036
Send a message via AIM to Thamps

I am so mad at myself right now. I was -5 after 3 rounds and 9 strokes back from Sgt. so i didnt think i had any chance at all to catch him. I started the final round going -6 through the first 9 holes so i was only 3 strokes back of him. I proceeded to have a stretch on the back 9 that went bogey-double bogey-double bogey-bogey-eagle-birdie but the bogeys and doubles had already done me in by that point. If i even just parred those 4 holes i would have tied him.

Old Apr. 11th, '13, 5:15 pm   #275
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamps View Post
I am so mad at myself right now. I was -5 after 3 rounds and 9 strokes back from Sgt. so i didnt think i had any chance at all to catch him. I started the final round going -6 through the first 9 holes so i was only 3 strokes back of him. I proceeded to have a stretch on the back 9 that went bogey-double bogey-double bogey-bogey-eagle-birdie but the bogeys and doubles had already done me in by that point. If i even just parred those 4 holes i would have tied him.
That sucks! I feel your pain. In the last tourney where I shot -40 I shot even on the back 9 after going -7 on the front. At least I still got the tie though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old Apr. 15th, '13, 6:07 pm   #276
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Just hit level 80:

85/85/25/85/55/85 are my attributes

For those curious, this took 45 rounds of golf (about 15hrs of gameplay, based on the Raptor email I get that shows my total time in the game to date). All coins earned were spent on leveling up.

Longest Putt so far: 61ft