Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > Golf

Old Oct. 9th, '11, 2:53 pm   #1
OneAceGrace
Oct 2011 4
Default Tw 2012 The Masters Event Calendar

Hi all,
Newbie here..
Hope someone can help me with this. When I start the game, the caddie keeps saying "it's time to play the next event." However, all my events have 2012 dates and the game won't start the "next one". I completed amateur, national and passed all masters moments, When I look at my progress, the checkmarks are there, except on Q School. At this spot in the progression, there's a red x. Where do I find the q school? I've already been awarded a tour card I think. I'm just trying to play the "next events". Thanx for any help on this.
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 3:03 pm   #2
IIx Omark xII
May 2009 2,001
Stony Mountain, Manitoba
Send a message via MSN to IIx Omark xII Send a message via AIM to IIx Omark xII Send a message via Skype™ to IIx Omark xII

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneAceGrace View Post
Hi all,
Newbie here..
Hope someone can help me with this. When I start the game, the caddie keeps saying "it's time to play the next event." However, all my events have 2012 dates and the game won't start the "next one". I completed amateur, national and passed all masters moments, When I look at my progress, the checkmarks are there, except on Q School. At this spot in the progression, there's a red x. Where do I find the q school? I've already been awarded a tour card I think. I'm just trying to play the "next events". Thanx for any help on this.
If I remember correctly you go to Q School before the PGA Tour. It's you ticket into the tour. You probably need to finish your Q School rounds before it lets you start competing in the PGA Tour.
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 6:15 pm   #3
OneAceGrace
Oct 2011 4

How do I get to the Q school? I think I was awarded a tour card already.
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 6:50 pm   #4
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I would have to double check but you might have to skip an event or something. I'm not sure. It seems like my Dad had that problem and we finally figured it out. I'll update if I find out more info.
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 7:35 pm   #5
IIx Omark xII
May 2009 2,001
Stony Mountain, Manitoba
Send a message via MSN to IIx Omark xII Send a message via AIM to IIx Omark xII Send a message via Skype™ to IIx Omark xII

Could it be a course that you have to download?
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 9:49 pm   #6
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Omark xII View Post
Could it be a course that you have to download?
That is what I THINK my Dad's situation was. I wasn't clear on that in my previous post. That is why he had to skip the event though.
Old Oct. 9th, '11, 9:56 pm   #7
IIx Omark xII
May 2009 2,001
Stony Mountain, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
That is what I THINK my Dad's situation was. I wasn't clear on that in my previous post. That is why he had to skip the event though.
Yea that's the only thing i can think of to this point.
Old Oct. 10th, '11, 6:13 am   #8
OneAceGrace
Oct 2011 4

Does anyone know if there's a way I can start over?
Old Oct. 10th, '11, 9:53 am   #9
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,288
Niagara Falls, Ontario

delete your profile and TW12 from your xbox and you can start over

Old Oct. 11th, '11, 3:13 pm   #10
OneAceGrace
Oct 2011 4

Well, I started over and went all the way through Q school and then tried to play "next event". Clicked on the tournament right below Champions Cup and nothing happened. The dates listed on the tourney are Feb. 2012. Does that mean you can't play until the actual date? Can't understand why I can't play a tournament after q school...????

Never mind and thanx, I figured it out. EA is weird the way they do some things.

Last edited by OneAceGrace; Oct. 13th, '11 at 3:24 pm.