Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Football > Madden

Old Sep. 9th, '15, 12:01 pm   #31
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,200
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExArmySgt View Post
Rumor has it that the rosters will be updated tomorrow so I would suggest waiting at least then before creating the franchise so we have the most current and up to date roster once it's launched.
definitely. I wasn't planning on creating it until I knew they were up to date, which usually happens on opening day (tomorrow).

Old Sep. 9th, '15, 4:56 pm   #32
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,249
Windsor

I ordered the game Monday, so I expect it to come in hopefully soon.

Old Sep. 10th, '15, 2:19 pm   #33
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,200
Toronto

Quote:
Rumor has it that the rosters will be updated tomorrow so I would suggest waiting at least then before creating the franchise so we have the most current and up to date roster once it's launched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
definitely. I wasn't planning on creating it until I knew they were up to date, which usually happens on opening day (tomorrow).
I just read they are trying to get the roster update out for Friday but could be as late as Sunday.

Once I know the roster update is out, then I'll create the league and we can get going.

Old Sep. 10th, '15, 2:54 pm   #34
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,200
Toronto

Our private forum is almost ready. You should start getting access to it within the next day or two (for those that don't)

Old Sep. 11th, '15, 8:57 am   #35
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,249
Windsor

Found and bought the game for $70 including shipping on amazon for anyone still looking to buy the game.

*cough* DC *cough*

Forums look good.

Old Sep. 12th, '15, 2:09 pm   #36
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,278
Niagara Falls, Ontario

Haha I wish I could but honestly I don't have the time to commit right now.

2 kids in travel hockey and daughter and 1 in gymnastics we are on the roll for the next while.

Figured it would save me the cost of the game to just no... For now. Don't wanna hold guys up all the time

Old Sep. 12th, '15, 7:34 pm   #37
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

QB accuracy needs a bump. Weeden and Moore were at 30% and 29% respectively. Multiple throws that were 10-15 yards in front of them that resulted in a couple of interceptions. Penalties might need toning down. 7 for me, 8 for the Chargers. Just my .02.

And hopefully we will monitor the dropped ball situation though it's tough since the game records them as pass deflections most of the time. D. Street dropped on that hit him in both hands and it was recorded as a pass deflection and the defender didn't even touch the ball. Jon and I noted this issue last night as well.
Old Sep. 13th, '15, 7:34 pm   #38
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Quote:
QB accuracy needs a bump. Weeden and Moore were at 30% and 29% respectively. Multiple throws that were 10-15 yards in front of them that resulted in a couple of interceptions. Penalties might need toning down. 7 for me, 8 for the Chargers. Just my .02.

And hopefully we will monitor the dropped ball situation though it's tough since the game records them as pass deflections most of the time. D. Street dropped on that hit him in both hands and it was recorded as a pass deflection and the defender didn't even touch the ball. Jon and I noted this issue last night as well.
I have seen a ton of drops especially Green. 1-2 I get but over and over is a bit much.

Old Sep. 13th, '15, 8:58 pm   #39
Thamps
Dish Master

Nov 2010 1,025
Send a message via AIM to Thamps

I didn't have many issues with drops unless it was caused by contact and my QB's were around 50% I believe

Old Sep. 13th, '15, 9:08 pm   #40
ExArmySgt
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamps View Post
I didn't have many issues with drops unless it was caused by contact and my QB's were around 50% I believe
Thing is that it only takes minimal contact to cause a drop. Solid hits I can understand but in the process of being tracked they drop it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk