Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Shooters

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:01 pm   #511
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I never found Hardcore be that different. If someone is going to one-shot kill you in regular, they'll also do it in Hardcore.

I played a little hardcore with BF2 and I never noticed any real difference if I recall correctly. I remember people talking about how much better it was and I didn't notice ANY difference.
Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:05 pm   #512
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

I noticed a difference in the first game I played with it on. It made killing much more enjoyable

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:30 pm   #513
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcon77 View Post
Rob I was getting on in a few. Playing on standard def until I move so I'm kinda Magoo-like out there. I would also be happy to do co-op with anyone interested.
That was shitty, win a round that we were late to join and just as we were about to hop in the transport my 360 locked up!! Even shittier is that is not powering down while pressing the power button. I unplugged it and killed the power but now it won't power up, getting nervous here

Any suggestions?

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:38 pm   #514
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

Wow, that could be bad....real bad. Leave it off for a bit, then try it again later. (Did you plug it back in? )

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:49 pm   #515
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,621
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
That was shitty, win a round that we were late to join and just as we were about to hop in the transport my 360 locked up!! Even shittier is that is not powering down while pressing the power button. I unplugged it and killed the power but now it won't power up, getting nervous here

Any suggestions?
I know the power button was frigged on my cousin's Xbox....he had to power up with the controller after that...perhaps that is what you do anyway Rob...which I guess is good practice but I never do it.

Good Luck Man.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Nov. 4th, '11, 4:59 pm   #516
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I'm going to leave it off for a bit, and give it a good cleaning with some compressed air.

it's one of the newer models with internal HDD and the overly touch sensitive eject button and power off/on, I did notice it was freaking hot so I'm hoping that it's just an overheating issue that a good spray will help with.

unreal.

this thing is less than a year old so worse case scenario Best Buy will take it back but how do I get all my saved stuff off it?

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 6:03 pm   #517
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Rob the hard drive on this one is removable I believe. Should be able to take it out and pop it in a new one right? They probably wouldn't have an issue with it since they would just put the brand new one with the old console.

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 6:07 pm   #518
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Cool! If it doesn't fire back up I will be heading to the city tomorrow to do this.

I vacuumed the heat sync then used compressed air to loosen anything else up and vacuumed the grill again, hopefully it can breathe now!

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 8:31 pm   #519
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Joe I just got your message. I will be on soon, probably by 9 ET at the latest. Anytime you want to do co-op I'm game.

Old Nov. 4th, '11, 10:07 pm   #520
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

I'm playing now if anyone wants to join....