Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Electronics > Gadgets and Other

Old Nov. 19th, '14, 5:44 pm   #11
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I absolutely love my iPhone 6.

Opted out of 6 plus because its unrealistically big for a phone.

I skipped the 5s to get the 6 and don't regret it at all.

My wife went from her iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 and is blown away.

Old Nov. 19th, '14, 6:12 pm   #12
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,878
St. Louis, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
Opted out of 6 plus because its unrealistically big for a phone.
It's all what you're used to I think. Sorta like the 73" HDTV suddenly shrinks after it's been in the family room for a few months. I thought my Note 4 was gigantic for the first week, but now when I hold my wife's and son's Galaxy S5, they seem small (and that phone is bigger than a iPhone 6). I've gotten used to the size and now appreciate the extra screen real estate that I have I and probably won't go back to a non-phablet type of mobile device.

When I see iPhone 4's and 5's, they look like toys now they're so small.
Old Nov. 19th, '14, 6:47 pm   #13
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I love how mobile phones have evolved from giant machines to small, tiny devices, and now back to giant machines, lol. It is almost full circle!
Old Nov. 20th, '14, 10:12 am   #14
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,352
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Well I ended up getting a lg G3 really solid phone. Big difference from what I have been using but have enjoyed it so far. I ended up saving over 100 dollars and got a lg tablet for 10 dollars. I like the expandable memory and removable battery biggest thing I have noticed so far is battery life. I would have had to charge my iPhone twice by now have not charged the new phone yet have had it 2 full days never know may go back to iPhone at some point but at this time just felt I needed a change. Thanks for everyone's advice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Nov. 20th, '14, 12:35 pm   #15
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,034
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoxJon View Post
It's all what you're used to I think. Sorta like the 73" HDTV suddenly shrinks after it's been in the family room for a few months. I thought my Note 4 was gigantic for the first week, but now when I hold my wife's and son's Galaxy S5, they seem small (and that phone is bigger than a iPhone 6). I've gotten used to the size and now appreciate the extra screen real estate that I have I and probably won't go back to a non-phablet type of mobile device.

When I see iPhone 4's and 5's, they look like toys now they're so small.

I agree Jon. I'm loving the new phablets! Why would anyone want to go back to a small screen phone? In fact, I'm going back to BlackBerry because I got to see and use a Passport and I fell in love with it. Huge high resolution screen and a hard keyboard = instant sell for me

Old Nov. 20th, '14, 2:16 pm   #16
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

Yeesh, Blackberry? Even though the new Passport comes with up to speed power, I just can't get over how shitty BB has been for the past... 11 years? I haven't touched one since my Curve back in highschool. But I guess the hard keyboard is handy for the old farts
Old Nov. 20th, '14, 3:24 pm   #17
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,034
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexGoBlue View Post
Yeesh, Blackberry? Even though the new Passport comes with up to speed power, I just can't get over how shitty BB has been for the past... 11 years? I haven't touched one since my Curve back in highschool. But I guess the hard keyboard is handy for the old farts
I can type so much faster and accurately on a hard keyboard than I can with any virtual ones, tried iphone and a windows phone.....don't like them at all in that regard. With all the changes BB has made over the past year, they have definitely turned that corner and are not a sinking ship anymore. Plus, I usually try to support Canadian businesses whenever I can....I'm patriotic like that

Last edited by BleedBlueBlood; Nov. 20th, '14 at 3:32 pm.

Old Nov. 28th, '14, 9:00 pm   #18
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,352
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Well I had my lg and after a week jus completely hated it. So the apple junkie came out in me and I returned my lg and got the iPhone 6 plus call me an apple fan boy but it is what I have known since the 4 and went back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk