XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
Search Forums:
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Sports Roundtable > Football

View Poll Results: Which night(s) are best for you to attend the draft?
Sunday Sept 6th 9pm et 10 71.43%
Monday Sept 7th 9pm et 10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug. 29th, '17, 1:28 pm   #81
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugMonkeyRX View Post
How many teams is this league going to be? if its more than 12 i will give up my spot for anyone that would like it.
We have 12 listed but not everyone checked in and that includes YOU lol At least I know you're around now.

The 3 that hadn't checked in to date were YOU, Lat and MGM.

I think Slick might end up replacing MGM. We need guys that participate to play all season long and set their lineups. It's not fair to everyone else competing.

Last edited by BleedBlueBlood; Aug. 29th, '17 at 10:09 pm.



Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 30th, '17, 12:58 pm   #82
Latdogg
Chicago
 
Latdogg's Avatar
Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Offline
Default

I am not sure where I check in to? I joined a long time ago. I won't be able to make the draft though, I work Tuesday morning so I will be sleeping during it. Unless you guys are all able to do it on the weekend?
Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 30th, '17, 2:39 pm   #83
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
I am not sure where I check in to? I joined a long time ago. I won't be able to make the draft though, I work Tuesday morning so I will be sleeping during it. Unless you guys are all able to do it on the weekend?
Check your PM



Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 31st, '17, 10:30 am   #84
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up
 
DrugMonkeyRX's Avatar
Jul 2008 7,222
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
We have 12 listed but not everyone checked in and that includes YOU lol At least I know you're around now.

The 3 that hadn't checked in to date were YOU, Lat and MGM.

I think Slick might end up replacing MGM. We need guys that participate to play all season long and set their lineups. It's not fair to everyone else competing.
LOL I didn't know I had to check in here my bad
Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 31st, '17, 11:08 am   #85
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Everyone is in now and we're ready to rock n roll! See you guys Monday night at the draft Good luck!

As a reminder, last year's winners were

1) MD
2) Novicain
3) Juji



Reply With Quote
Old Sep. 5th, '17, 8:58 am   #86
ExArmySgt
Senior Member
Jun 2008 2,662
Vidor, Texas
Send a message via MSN to ExArmySgt Send a message via AIM to ExArmySgt
Offline
Default

With all that's going on here, being displaced, seeing my house house and belongings destroyed, I kinda lost track of even what day it is most days. I seemed to fair okay overall but have shit for running backs. I'd have drafted at least one good one. Oh well. Maybe the Yahoo draft Gods saved me from myself.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep. 5th, '17, 11:55 am   #87
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExArmySgt View Post
With all that's going on here, being displaced, seeing my house house and belongings destroyed, I kinda lost track of even what day it is most days. I seemed to fair okay overall but have shit for running backs. I'd have drafted at least one good one. Oh well. Maybe the Yahoo draft Gods saved me from myself.
I'm so sorry to hear Joe. Hope things can get back together sooner than later for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you man! I have 1 stud RB (Murphy's Law says he gets hurt) and the others I got are unproven, so I guess we'll see what the Gods have in store for us.



Reply With Quote
Old Sep. 5th, '17, 11:57 am   #88
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Thanks to everyone at the draft last night, was fun!

Yahoo has Bones listed as the favorite with his Grade A draft report card! Of course that usually means he'll finish last



Reply With Quote
Old Sep. 6th, '17, 1:11 am   #89
jujimum
Custom User Title
 
jujimum's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Thanks to everyone at the draft last night, was fun!

Yahoo has Bones listed as the favorite with his Grade A draft report card! Of course that usually means he'll finish last
I'm one spot behind Bones in projected points...but projected to finish 11th (I think).

The "top half" of my roster is ranked #1 according to the report card.

Joe, I was at the draft and my RBs suck. I had my eye on one or two and once they were taken, I went full panic mode and didn't know what to do Hope all is well in the real world for you
Reply With Quote
Old Sep. 6th, '17, 1:06 pm   #90
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut
 
BleedBlueBlood's Avatar
Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto
Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
I'm one spot behind Bones in projected points...but projected to finish 11th (I think).

The "top half" of my roster is ranked #1 according to the report card.

Joe, I was at the draft and my RBs suck. I had my eye on one or two and once they were taken, I went full panic mode and didn't know what to do Hope all is well in the real world for you
I sent you a trade request to swap backup QBs. Both of mine have the same bye week so I'm looking at trading Dalton. Since you have a bazillion QBs I'm trying you first



Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Site Styles
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:10 pm.
Contact Us - XBox-Sports - Archive - Top
Menu Links