Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Electronics > PC

Old Dec. 11th, '14, 10:58 pm   #1
Blackzyuk
The Band is Back
Aug 2011 2,101
New Bedford
Send a message via MSN to Blackzyuk Send a message via AIM to Blackzyuk
Default Craigslist Barter

I was wondering if I could get some of your thoughts on a trade I was offered recently on craigslist...I was trying to sell my ps4, an extra controller, NBA 2k14 (or 15) whichever is this years game. and the new Madden...The guy wants to give me an HP Dr Dre Beats Envy 23-D160QD 23" All in one touch screen PC 16 GB DDR3 2TB HDD Wifi Bluetooth Bluray nvidia graphics touch screen windows 8.1...With Bluetooth keyboard and mouse...I guess the computer has HDMI in so its a tv as well...The computer comes with free net gear wireless n whole house wifi router..Nero burning Rom and Photoshop studio 6....

Honestly to me Im thinking its stolen...But I am in need of a computer...Anyone got any info on this item?
Old Dec. 11th, '14, 11:48 pm   #2
allthway
Master
May 2014 748

The Photoshop is worth a ton alone. Sounds too good to be true. May not want to get busted for buying stolen goods.

Hello
Old Dec. 15th, '14, 4:52 pm   #3
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,306
Toronto

trading/bartering makes me nervous....not sure I would do it. I mean, if you don't care if you get stolen stuff, then ok

Old Dec. 15th, '14, 5:46 pm   #4
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Craigslist itself makes me nervous. I've looked on there a few times and maybe it's just Winnipeg, but most of what I see is either broken stuff, people looking for someone to clean up their trash for them, or perverts. I don't even trust Kijiji even though it's not that bad.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Dec. 16th, '14, 2:43 pm   #5
kdfsjljklgjfg
Jul 2008 1,989
Austin, TX
Send a message via AIM to kdfsjljklgjfg Send a message via Skype™ to kdfsjljklgjfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I don't even trust Kijiji
What the hell did I do wrong?

Mr. Utility
Old Dec. 16th, '14, 3:25 pm   #6
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,306
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfsjljklgjfg View Post
What the hell did I do wrong?
I don't think half the people here understood my jokes about calling you Kijiji all these years.

Old Dec. 16th, '14, 4:52 pm   #7
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,265
Windsor

I had a good chuckle on that one Letters.

I've bought and sold stuff but haven't bartered yet. I have had offers before and I did get the uneasy feeling but I guess it's all part of it. The next tough part is meeting up in a safe location and seeing if it works if you get that far. Good luck be safe.