User Name:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Everything Else

Old Jun. 15th, '16, 10:00 am   #1
Maximum effort!
Jun 2008 13,680
Thumbs up Calcio Storico Fiorentino

First things first: this is a pretty obscure tournament that most folks have never heard of. That said, I've been watching this for a number of years, and it's been a lot of fun to watch. For rules and history, check out this Wikipedia page:

The preliminary matches started last week, and final is scheduled for June 27th. The prelims are on Youtube. Here is the prelim match between the Bianchi and Verdi.

Old Jun. 15th, '16, 3:03 pm   #2
Jan 2013 408
Halifax Nova Scotia

This is savage as fuck! Haha, I'd love to see someone like Conor McGregor play this, could absolutely fuck people up with his MMA and seems quick and small enough to juke around the bigger guys. Also wouldn't mind seeing Cam Newton go for it, fucking cannon of an arm he could whip the ball from half court.

It looks like every sport in the world started fucking each other, then their sport babies also started fucking, then they just produced this clusterfuckery of a sport haha.