Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > General Sports

Old Mar. 2nd, '09, 10:31 pm   #1
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0
Default Grand Slam Tennis

http://tennis.easports.com/home.action

In Stores June 18th Wii

and released December 30th for 360 ( according to IGN )

Quote:
EA Sports will bring tennis to life and allow players to experience the pressure and excitement of competing in the greatest theaters in the game, and it will be the only videogame to feature the All England Lawn Tennis Club home of The Championships, Wimbledon. The all-new EA Sports tennis franchise will offer innovative ways to play, both as or against the greatest players from the past or present, letting you control the ball and work the court like you never have before in a tennis videogame.

Old Mar. 2nd, '09, 10:59 pm   #2
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

Interesting. I never got into Top Spin (I was too late and everyone was too far ahead of me) but I know people had a lot of fun with that game. So I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Kind of hard to get too interested right now since I don't have a Wii and that's what that site is geared towards at the moment.

But can't wait to hear more info regarding the 360 version.
Old Mar. 2nd, '09, 11:16 pm   #3
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

me neither, I was in the same boat as you regarding Top Spin when it came out and boy do I miss XSN...

at least with this everyone will be starting on the same foot again

Old Mar. 3rd, '09, 12:10 am   #4
ShoalinCowboy76
Goonie for Life!

Dec 2008 1,597
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Send a message via MSN to ShoalinCowboy76

I've never tried a tennis game before but I am a huge fan of the sport. Looking forward to seeing what this game is like.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Charles Darwin
Old Mar. 3rd, '09, 12:27 am   #5
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

I loved the Smash Court series, played the hell out of the 2nd one on PS2. This could be interesting, definitely worth a try when the game comes out.
Old Mar. 12th, '09, 8:48 pm   #6
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...cEnroe_Release

John freaking McEnroe makes his video game debut!!!

Quote:
"It's great that EA SPORTS has embraced tennis into its family of games. I think it's a solid sign the sport is thriving and I hope it will continue to generate more interest and excitement in tennis," said McEnroe. "Having Wimbledon exclusive to this game is huge because Wimbledon is such a special tournament, for the entire sport of tennis and for me personally."

Last edited by Phoenix 2.0; Mar. 12th, '09 at 8:50 pm.

Old Mar. 13th, '09, 1:01 am   #7
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Wii video: