Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > General Sports

Old May. 8th, '10, 9:20 pm   #11
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
I didn't have a problem creating my lame-o graphic. The "undo" button didn't work for you.

Funny thing is, I created it and about halfway through I realized it was VERY similar to the one I made for SKate 2 I tried to find that one but couldn't.
Undo doesn't help. Once the shapes are selected together there is no way to separate them. Although it acts just like the "group" function, it isn't really grouping them so there is no way to ungroup them. That probably doesn't make any sense but it is the only way I can explain what it is doing.

I have tried in Safari as well as Firefox. Restarted my machine and everything. Once those shapes are "grouped" there is no going back.
Old May. 8th, '10, 9:29 pm   #12
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

Weird. I grouped and ungrouped a lot (although you wont' know why when you see my graphic Sometimes it was beyond the frame so I had to move the group really far down to see the "ungroup" button.

Anyway, here is my image testing out the editor:

Click here to see full text

Last edited by jujimum; May. 8th, '10 at 9:30 pm.
Old May. 8th, '10, 9:57 pm   #13
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Nice. Love the hat... nice touch.

I can ungroup and group items as well and that works fine. It could be that I have 6 or 7 layers on top of one another. So maybe it gets confused or something.
Old May. 8th, '10, 10:35 pm   #14
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

Yeah, I don't know what to say.

I grouped a bunch of layers and then grouped a few groups onto groups, LOL. Once you group a group, you can't undo it which might be what you're talking about. Like if I have a group of 3 and another group of 3. Then group those together. The only thing I can do is ungroup it back to 2 pieces (1 group of 3).

But just my skull head alone (without the bottom jaw) is a bunch of layers. 3 for the hat, two for the fangs, one for the gunshot wound, 2 for the horns, and about 4-5 pieces to cover up the original bottom jaw
Old May. 12th, '10, 7:15 pm   #15
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

Man, EA pisses me off so much at times. And no, it's not the fact that I need a code to access some online features. I actually am OK with, and understand, that.

But, in order to access OTHER online features (such as online teams and my online profile), I have to allow anyone and everyone to talk to me. I have to change my Xbox Live settings just to play the damn game.

My gripe is because THAT SHOULDN'T BE NECESSARY. My online profile should NOT have anything to do with people being able to talk or send messages to me. Absolutely nothing to do with that setting.

The Team thing I can SORT OF understand but if I'm on a team with friends only, then it shouldn't matter either.

Just friggin' annoys me that one company has to be so friggin' different. But even more annoying is it doesn't make sense. I shouldn't have to change that setting for these "features".