XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > EA Hockey

View Poll Results: How would you prefer to proceed with the XBSHL?
NHL 14 for the 360 41 68.33%
NHL 15 for the 360 12 20.00%
Neither (sold my 360, sold NHL 14, boycotting EA NHL) 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:11 pm   #11
ChemicalDpendnt
BONOB0000000000000000!
May 2011 622
Long Island NY

I voted for 14' on the 360, however I will do whatever the majority rule is. I will have it for the One, but really don't feel like buying it for the 360 again and paying for boosts and slots all over again just for a polished up turd when I already have it all for the turd still sitting in my 360.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:25 pm   #12
Revelations
You wanna hug it out?

Jun 2013 694
Pittsburgh, PA

Wherever the leagueis headed.. I'm on board.

Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:36 pm   #13
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,439
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

i am getting both but will play on what ever the site decides

Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:43 pm   #14
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Well barring a miraculous turn of events, seems like 14 is the answer already.

Edit: Yes I'm joking

Last edited by Tougie; Aug. 21st, '14 at 2:53 pm.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:50 pm   #15
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,259
Niagara Falls, Ontario

well considering we have a lot more then 22 people on the site i wouldn't say its over yet haha

but it is def in favor of 14 on 360

i chose the 15 on 360, just because if i am not buying the xb1 i might has well get 15 so the kids can enjoy it.
as well the issues, and BS that is in the current game may be fixed

i know its version 14.5 but until i see gameplay i am undecided..

i don't know if i could do another whole year of 14... it was frustrating enough many times on just EA its in the game stuff.. i think i would like some new headaches haha

but if the site stays 14 i will be riding along

Old Aug. 21st, '14, 2:52 pm   #16
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredCustoms View Post
well considering we have a lot more then 22 people on the site i wouldn't say its over yet haha
Well my hope was that nobody else voted for 15, leaving Danzer all by his lonesome. If anything I'm just hoping the poll is completely one sided, just to get that speed bump out of the way. Already looking forward to next season.

But I agree, hoping 15 makes that miraculous comeback I mentioned. I don't know if I can handle another year of Bill Clement and crazy bounces on the dump and chase.

Last edited by Tougie; Aug. 21st, '14 at 3:05 pm.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 3:07 pm   #17
SkatingPenguin
Not bad for 1.5 mil eh?

Jun 2008 2,734
Toronto, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to SkatingPenguin

I voted NHL 14 on 360. It really depends how the demo plays out if I'll even buy NHL 15 for the XB1 or not. I do play HUT quite a bit and some single player etc.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 3:13 pm   #18
MGM

Jun 2008 1,866
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via MSN to MGM

14 on 360! I'll wait for a game to come along that wows me before making the move to ONE.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 3:38 pm   #19
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,778
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredCustoms View Post
i chose the 15 on 360, just because if i am not buying the xb1 i might has well get 15 so the kids can enjoy it.
as well the issues, and BS that is in the current game may be fixed

i know its version 14.5 but until i see gameplay i am undecided..

i don't know if i could do another whole year of 14... it was frustrating enough many times on just EA its in the game stuff.. i think i would like some new headaches haha
I didn't vote and I'm done with NHL until NHL 16. However, I agree with you. The fun part for me is building my BAP. Just starting out new and building up is what motivates me. Plus, even if it's similar to the previous version, there is something to a "new" game. Whether it's progressing together or the next season of the XBSHL being lower rated players I don't know. It just seems more fun. For me, it would feel like a grind at this point playing the same game, same player for more seasons.

HOWEVER!! I completely understand not wanting to give EA anymore money So I'm a tad surprised (and somewhat pleasantly surprised) to see the strong favor towards sticking with the current version. I just know I couldn't do it.

It's probably why I rarely reach Legend. If I did, I think the interest would be gone for me. I enjoy getting to that next level regardless of what game I'm playing.

For the league's sake, it's good to see the results one-sided for the most part. Yes, it could change, but if it doesn't it bodes well for league interest.
Old Aug. 21st, '14, 3:46 pm   #20
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,031
Long Island, NY

I totally understand what you are saying Juji. There is something about a "new" game as you said. I do enjoy building my BAP and working my way up to legend 3 but I do spend money on the boosts and just don't feel like doing it for 15. Seems like a waste of money to me. But I will go with whichever way the league decides to go.