Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old May. 25th, '14, 10:00 am   #1
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,715
Boston
XBS XBSHL Season 14 Registration Open

Please join us for our last XBSHL season with NHL 14 and the XBox 360! Season 14 registration is open and ready to start taking applications! Please be sure to read this post and follow the correct procedure.

As every season, everyone (Owners and members alike) must sign up via the scoreboard. As you will see your players position preference has been cleared out and needs to be filled in again. This is to prevent accidental position preferences from past seasons being displayed giving owners the wrong information.

NEW PROCESS BELOW - Be sure to read!

Once you sign up via the scoreboard, there is still one more step that has to be completed. We have added a new process in which we are asking EVERY member to fill out a "positional draft card" in the specified thread. This card will ask members to select how often they wish to play a certain position.

One of the biggest problems we have faced over the past few seasons after the draft is players being selected at positions in which they refuse to play after being drafted. This "positional draft card" is put in place to help the Owners determine what position to draft the player for.

Click the following links to register for season 12
Step 1: Sign-Up on the scoreboard
http://xbox-sports.com/leagues/xbshl/
Step 2: Fill out the "Position Draft Card"
http://forum.xbox-sports.com/showthr...784#post311784

Last edited by BTW8892; Mar. 5th, '16 at 12:40 am.

Old May. 26th, '14, 11:24 pm   #2
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,164
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Sounds like it'll be a blast.

I'll be sitting out the first half as I have a job offer to consider in Winnipeg, if taken, I'll need to move and pack and unpack and all that good stuff. But I should be good for the stretch drive so I will register later.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old May. 28th, '14, 9:13 am   #3
Tony Amonte
Mark Rechhi Fan Club

Jul 2008 7,050
Not in Kamloops
Send a message via MSN to Tony Amonte

A reminder to guys signing up. I see some guys that have their position draft cards filled out, but they have NOT signed up in the scoreboard. You must do both.
Old May. 30th, '14, 7:26 pm   #4
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Amonte View Post
A reminder to guys signing up. I see some guys that have their position draft cards filled out, but they have NOT signed up in the scoreboard. You must do both.
Will there be a Season 14 announcement? Teams, owners, format, start date, etc? Trying to decide if I want to play the full season, come back at the half way point, or sit it out until NHL 15...
Old Jun. 1st, '14, 3:10 pm   #5
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,715
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoxJon View Post
Will there be a Season 14 announcement? Teams, owners, format, start date, etc? Trying to decide if I want to play the full season, come back at the half way point, or sit it out until NHL 15...
Yep, once we finalize details.

Sent from my Droid Com Module

Old Jun. 2nd, '14, 3:16 pm   #6
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

how long are the sign ups open for?

Old Jun. 2nd, '14, 3:39 pm   #7
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,621
Canada

Right now we are looking at number of teams for the upcoming season....we anticipated a little drop in signups with the summer being here....same thing happened last year. I'd expect something posted with a little more detail at some point this week Scott.

Even if it is a reduced season ....in regard to teams.... I am sure the XBS members will have just as much fun as last year. Sometimes smaller works just fine...

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 2nd, '14, 4:06 pm   #8
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,281
Niagara Falls, Ontario

ya i do remember the drop in summer players.. still had a great time

let me know if there is anything i can do to help out... lots of boring day time hrs spent right now.. work is extremely slow and the house is extremely busy hahaha

can't wait to get planted back in front of the big screen in the coming weeks it has been well missed

Old Jun. 2nd, '14, 4:35 pm   #9
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

for sure, even dropping down to 6 teams for the summer would be crazy fun! really looking forward to this upcoming season.

Old Jun. 2nd, '14, 5:41 pm   #10
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,715
Boston

Me too!

Sent from my Droid Com Module