Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Jun. 7th, '14, 11:42 am   #21
Tony Amonte
Mark Rechhi Fan Club

Jul 2008 7,050
Not in Kamloops
Send a message via MSN to Tony Amonte

We are at 58. Mid season signups are cool and all, but we really want to see 10 man rosters to START the league. Basically yes, we are short 2 members. The final title run always happens in the summer, and a lot of regulars take it off. We would need to hit 60 sooner than later though if we want to sneak in one more season on NHL 14.
Old Jun. 7th, '14, 11:47 am   #22
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,715
Boston

Agreed, and we may just have to run with what we have (can't count on midseason signups to hit the starting numbers). It'll work out.

Sent from my Droid Com Module

Old Jun. 7th, '14, 9:32 pm   #23
BONGKARMA
Compete,Respect,and Enjoy!

Sep 2008 2,071
NORTH CAROLINA U.S.A.
Send a message via MSN to BONGKARMA Send a message via AIM to BONGKARMA Send a message via ICQ to BONGKARMA Send a message via Skype™ to BONGKARMA Send a message via Yahoo to BONGKARMA

We need one more, lets go Whiskey!

Old Jun. 7th, '14, 9:47 pm   #24
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Amonte View Post
We are at 58. Mid season signups are cool and all, but we really want to see 10 man rosters to START the league. Basically yes, we are short 2 members. The final title run always happens in the summer, and a lot of regulars take it off. We would need to hit 60 sooner than later though if we want to sneak in one more season on NHL 14.
With me and Kevin on the fence, you'd have enough if we sign up, I was just holding off until we had more details (ie. what the teams and owners would be, assuming it's 6 teams).
Old Jun. 8th, '14, 8:02 am   #25
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,621
Canada

Kevin and Jon you are basically going to have 5 returning owners and one new owner. Ladies and gentlemen meet your new owner of the Charlestown Chiefs ..........

Phoenix 2.0

Just kidding about Rob.......we are discussing who will run the other team backstage. Not sure how who is running teams influences you guys on playing or not.....but no biggie .....I want you guys to know we have enough to run the league this season regardless so don't feel as if you are holding up anything....there is always mid season pick ups...

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 8th, '14, 8:39 am   #26
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,164
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Again, I intend to be back at midseason but I'm just too swamped right noq and for the next month.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jun. 8th, '14, 8:44 am   #27
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,621
Canada

RL always has to be a priority imo MA....I am so happy for you and how things are going for you in your world....you really deserve it man.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 8th, '14, 11:53 am   #28
canadianwhiskey
Relax, have a drink.

Aug 2008 3,415
Ontario, Canada
Send a message via MSN to canadianwhiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONGKARMA View Post
We need one more, lets go Whiskey!
LOL. Sorry man. I just don't think I can offer up the time. Not really sure what my schedule will be with the new job and with the summer the cottage takes up a lot of our time.

Cheers,

Gord

Old Jun. 8th, '14, 12:47 pm   #29
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Winkle View Post
Just kidding about Rob.......we are discussing who will run the other team backstage. Not sure how who is running teams influences you guys on playing or not.....but no biggie .....I want you guys to know we have enough to run the league this season regardless so don't feel as if you are holding up anything....there is always mid season pick ups...

Peace
Okay cool, thank you for the head's up. Kid's sports have me running all over the place in the evenings now that summer is in full swing, plus two vacations planned. I might be better off doing a mid-season signup, but will consider a full season commitment... do we have a deadline date on signups yet?
Old Jun. 9th, '14, 8:44 am   #30
Tony Amonte
Mark Rechhi Fan Club

Jul 2008 7,050
Not in Kamloops
Send a message via MSN to Tony Amonte

Deadline for signups will be tomorrow night. Thanks guys.