Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Welcome!
Old Feb. 20th, '17, 9:28 am   #12
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,679
Boston

Welcome to our little corner of the web!
Old Feb. 20th, '17, 10:49 am   #13
Revelations
Banned
Jun 2013 648
Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome!
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/24wu541.jpg[/IMG]
Old Feb. 20th, '17, 12:17 pm   #14
x AbiLiTy x
The Legendary SlapNootSki

Feb 2017 103
Indiana

Thank you guys! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and I'm excited about joining this league! Allthway, I missed your message, but I am probably going to be on tonight between 8-11pm eastern if you or anyone else is looking to play.
Old Feb. 20th, '17, 12:22 pm   #15
Blackzyuk
The Band is Back
Aug 2011 2,100
New Bedford
Send a message via MSN to Blackzyuk Send a message via AIM to Blackzyuk

Welcome to the community.
Old Feb. 26th, '17, 7:05 pm   #16
x AbiLiTy x
The Legendary SlapNootSki

Feb 2017 103
Indiana
7 Some extra info for Team Owners preparing their draft picks..

Alright fellas, heading into the upcoming draft I thought I'd let you guys in on a little intel about me. I'm Ryan, 31yrs old from Indianapolis, IN. Been playing video games since I was 4 years old. The original NES and a Commodore which was given to me by my school at the time, kickstarted my love of video games. Started playing online at age 11 on the PC (Tiger Woods 99) where I was part of a similar community of players consisting of around 5,500 people. I reached #2 in the world on that game. NHL Hitz on the N64 is still my favorite Hockey game. Lmao ..About this time last year a friend of mine and I picked up NHL 16 and jumped into multiplayer. There's been a learning curve to say the least.. Although I watch the greatest hockey team ever, when I can, I was not raised with hockey in my blood and therefore I've had a lot to learn. I've put a lot of time into this game trying to get better and since I started the mission of becoming a goalie I've had the opportunity to watch some great players and learn a few things. I know the time it takes to become a great player, whether it be NFL, NHL, FIFA, MADDEN etc.. Some people have invested years into their favorite sports games and so when it comes to NHL it's fair to say that I'm still a rookie, but I'm a rookie who's willing to take notes, be a team player and I'm competitive when it comes to winning so selfish play has no presence in my game style. My hope entering this league is to play goalie, or even backup goalie, but a majority of my time on NHL has been LW and LD which I am also willing to play. I've heard this league is rather chill and the focus is on having fun, but I think the fair assessment is that this league has some really good players who enjoy some friendly competition with the goal of winning. In order to do that you need solid teamwork and good leadership. So to the owners reading this preparing their draft picks, I'm willing to spend this week before the draft being scouted should any of you want to hit me and play. Just add me up and send me a msg. I'm anxious to start playing and to meet some of you, and I hope everyone has a great time this season. Good luck on the ice!
Old Feb. 26th, '17, 7:11 pm   #17
DustyRytStyk
Kabbott Is My Idol

May 2011 2,147
Long Island, NY

Great post man!
Old Feb. 26th, '17, 7:24 pm   #18
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

To be fair, most guys here are hardcore hockey guys and I doubt any of them would say there is any real hockey strategy in the NHL game series. It's a source of frustration whenever the game breaks from reality, which is very often. We still try to play as faithfully to true hockey as we can which is what makes this league great but it's hard sometimes to get by the realities of the video game.

Edit: Fucking Rammer
Old Feb. 26th, '17, 7:51 pm   #19
BleedBlueBlood
XBS Skullets

Jun 2008 18,110
Toronto

Welcome to XBS!

Old Feb. 26th, '17, 8:04 pm   #20
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY