Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Mar. 6th, '16, 1:46 pm   #21
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 1
Old Mar. 6th, '16, 2:50 pm   #22
BTW8892

May 2009 2,419
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

Left Winger (1 to 5): 5
Right Winger (1 to 5): 1
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 2
Old Mar. 6th, '16, 3:09 pm   #23
gyatso
gaming since the 80's

Apr 2013 88
long island

Center-5
Right wing-5
Left wing -3
Right d-2
Left d-1
Goalie-1
Old Mar. 6th, '16, 3:17 pm   #24
LayNher
Mar 2016 285
Florida

Center-3
Right Wing-5
Left Wing-5
Right D-2
Left D-1
Goalie-1

Old Mar. 6th, '16, 10:33 pm   #25
KT
Jul 2008 5,201
Vancouver, B.C

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Never - 0 games a season ( 1 )
Extreme Emergencies - up to 3 games in a season ( 2 )
If Needed - up to 10 games in a season ( 3 )
Sure - up to 20 games in a season ( 4 )
Anytime - any amount is fine ( 5 )

Right Winger (1 to 5): 3
Left Defense (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes:

Old Mar. 7th, '16, 10:18 am   #26
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,200
Toronto

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Right Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes: The Baron will play wherever he's needed, but he would like to play primarily LD or Goalie this season. He'd even be willing to be a starting goalie this season if required. Or he could play LD and as a back up goalie. He's the ultimate team player, so he will do whatever his coach asks of him.....unless it's DC

Old Mar. 7th, '16, 10:41 am   #27
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

The scale is as follows:

Right Defense (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes: I'll play anywhere but goalie, my preference is LD as a right handed shot, but can play RD anytime too. My focus is on playing a tight, lockdown style of defense to keep shots and shooters away from my goalie, and I'll be the last one to leave our zone... so don't look for too much offense.

That said, I'm also very comfortable at forward, especially at C where I've played in multiple seasons in the past as my primary position.
Old Mar. 7th, '16, 11:49 am   #28
amazingviper
The Elite

Jun 2010 381

Center (1 to 5):4
Left Winger (1 to 5):5
Right Winger (1 to 5):4
Left Defense (1 to 5): wouldyoutrustme/5
Right Defense (1 to 5):0
Goaltender (1 to 5):0
Old Mar. 7th, '16, 1:24 pm   #29
acdougla17