Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old May. 24th, '12, 9:10 am   #971
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,160
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I can't imagine the license itself cost very much. I look forward now to films based on Candyland or Boggle.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old May. 24th, '12, 9:29 am   #972
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I can't imagine the license itself cost very much. I look forward now to films based on Candyland or Boggle.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...80U2CQ20120131

Didnt think Sandler could sink any lower then Jack & Jill but i was wrong.
Old May. 24th, '12, 9:33 am   #973
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,160
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post

I was joking!!! Way to ruin my day, dude...

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old May. 24th, '12, 10:40 am   #974
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,694
Boston

Quote:

Kung Fu Panda was hilarious, so I guess I'm not ready to doom this project quite yet. I'm not optimistic, not even close, but I've been pleasantly surprised before.

Old May. 26th, '12, 3:48 pm   #975
PLAYMKR
Ultimate Niner Fan

Aug 2008 872
Wylie, TX

Been stockpiling movies.

1. Haywire - I liked this movie. It had only 1-2 scenes that I did not care for the acting. Lots of name players as back up parts. I thought it was well paced, and the chick did a pretty decent job in the fight scenes. B+

2. The Gray. Extremely disappointed in this one. Started off slow, but was building nicely. The middle and end just drug. I think I started rooting for the wolves at one point, just so this movie would be over. D+

3. One For The Money. Lighthearted comedy with well known players. Did not have high expectations, but it kept me amused throughout. C+.

4. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Powerful movie,if you can stay with the very very slow place. Great 9/11 story of the impact to those in the tower. I believe this was boys journey was a true story. The pace was hard for me, but the pain and passion kept me going. Based upon this aspect, B-

5. Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy. Based upon the previews I could not wait to get my hands on this move. After 25m, i turned it off. Just plain bad. F+.
Old Jun. 1st, '12, 8:52 pm   #976
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

Watched quite a few movies lately, lets see if i can remember them all...

Very brief reviews:

Safe House - liked it. Denzel is always good. B
Act of Valor - liked it. Acting was horrible as expected but the shit those guys do is incredible. Movie B- Seals A+
John Carter of Mars - liked it. Sort of Avatar - lite. Good effects, fun story. B
Project X - incomplete. seemed like it was trying to be Superbad but not nearly as funny. I stopped watching for now, is it worth continuing?
Ghost Rider 2- - garbage. When is the last time Cage did anything good? I really want to punch him in the face for watching it. D.
Man on a Ledge - liked it. Very predictable but entertaining. B
This Means War - liked it. Good one to watch with the wife. B
Woman in Black - didnt like it. I couldnt get into this one, not sure if it was the time period but it was too slow for me. C -

A bunch of decent flicks, nothing spectacular.
Old Jun. 2nd, '12, 8:04 am   #977
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

Geez came on here to post my review of a movie and saw the candyland movie and was dumbstruck... Are we just losing things to write about? Are is Sandler doing the hard stuff.... lol.

Still .. What in the World.. Then to see all the other board game movies.. Im shocked.. Shoot .. If you're going to get away with one I would think RISK would be it.. lol.

Anyways.. The wife and I watched Contraband last night and though I like Marky Mark's movies.. This was extremely predictable from the get go.. Ben Foster plays the same type characters, never really ever a good guy.. Beckensale is still hot and it was still entertaining... Give it a B-...

Old Jun. 2nd, '12, 8:07 am   #978
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,099
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

Quote:
Ghost Rider 2- - garbage. When is the last time Cage did anything good? I really want to punch him in the face for watching it. D.
When Was the last movie he did that was good? Maybe the first viewing of National Treasure.. after seeing it on Rerun on TBS and etc.. not so much.. Geez what happen to the guy that use to make some pretty good flicks..

Old Jun. 2nd, '12, 9:23 am   #979
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,160
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Men in Black 3:U][/u] it's better than the 2nd one, but still not what I'd call "good." Josh Brolin is a great choice for young K, but honestly this movie is a bit of a mess of bad puns, lame jokes, and "oooh, 3D!" sequences... You know the type, where its obvious they tried to satisfy the specialll effects crowd rather than just make a good movie...
Will Smith doesn't even rap happy in this one. I will say I laughed a little, but it's mediocre at best.

5.5/10

Old Jun. 4th, '12, 1:36 am   #980
HE HATE ME 77
Banned
Feb 2009 488
East Rutherford, NJ
Send a message via MSN to HE HATE ME 77 Send a message via AIM to HE HATE ME 77

The Dictator that was some funny aladeen....
[IMG]http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab37/nyr21135/TBSIG2_zps9e9f52dd.jpg[/IMG]