Old Dec. 10th, '09, 8:58 am   #21
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,629
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyNuGuns View Post
Just watched "Click" the other day with Adam Sandler. There wasn't to many laugh out loud moments but it was entertaining and showed a different side of an Adam Sandler character. 7/10
You mean you don't like shopping for Beyond?

I shouldn't have to click on anything...the picture should be visible always.
Besides I did the right click show picture thing and it still does not pop up.
Old Dec. 10th, '09, 10:41 am   #22
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,505
Canada

I went to Paranormal Activity…now we always watch Paranormal shows on tv, there are a couple of them on A&E that we follow and I have to say I prefer them. This movie was OK and there were a few scenes that had people jumping…I’d give it a 6.5/10 and feel it is worth a rental…put the lights out and curl up with someone.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Dec. 10th, '09, 11:13 am   #23
kabbott50

Jun 2008 2,721
St. John's, NL
Send a message via MSN to kabbott50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolute View Post
Funny People with Adam Sandler who I'm a huge fan of but thought this movie was very slow and could of ended a lot sooner than it did. All the funny parts are in the trailer in my opinion...

5/10

YouTube- Funny People ? Uncensored Trailer
Yeah, this movie had its moments but absolutely could have been 30-40 minutes shorter.
#proudnewfie
Old Dec. 15th, '09, 5:50 am   #24
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott50 View Post
The Blind Side was the last one I saw. For some reason I didn't think Sandra Bullock as a blond would do it for me, but it caught on as the movie continued. Maybe it was all the tight clothes, who knows? I was, however, disappointed after the movie had ended, being a Patriots fan. I won't say anything about it, but if you watch the movie, you will understand.

8.5/10.
I just finished watching this, GREAT movie all around.

8.5/10 for sure

Old Dec. 15th, '09, 5:53 am   #25
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I saw District 9, I must have missed out on ALL the hype for this movie... I just don't get it and was expecting more.

5/10

Inglorius Basterds best Quinton flick ever, buy it on Blue Ray or DVD

9/10

Old Dec. 15th, '09, 5:56 am   #26
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyNuGuns View Post
Just watched "Click" the other day with Adam Sandler. There wasn't to many laugh out loud moments but it was entertaining and showed a different side of an Adam Sandler character. 7/10
anything with Kate Beckinsale gets an automatic 8.5 from me, throw in Sadler and an actual story that doesn't end with him farting and I am all in.

8.75/10

I saw the new Star Trek after seeing this:

http://www.scifiscoop.com/news/the-s...and-star-wars/

the movie was good, and anything with Winona in it gets an automatic 8.0 from me, throw in Harold from White Castle and I am all in!

8.25/10

Last edited by Phoenix 2.0; Dec. 15th, '09 at 6:01 am.

Old Dec. 15th, '09, 7:54 am   #27
ShoalinCowboy76
Goonie for Life!

Dec 2008 1,652
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Send a message via MSN to ShoalinCowboy76

I have to agree with you on the Kate Beckinsale always being a good thing Phoenix but as far as District 9 goes though I have to say it was by far #1 on my best movies of the year list. I'm getting ready to watch The Hurt Locker which I've heard nothing but good things about.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Charles Darwin
Old Dec. 15th, '09, 10:43 am   #28
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Actually the last movie I saw was Sunshine. Under the radar sci-fi flick with a good storyline.

Old Dec. 15th, '09, 11:31 am   #29
willoman

Jun 2008 296
Brooklyn, NY
Send a message via MSN to willoman

IN THEATERS: Last movies i caught in theaters was A Christmas Carol (3D) starring Jim Carrey. 4/5 rating IMO. I always liked this movie and with the 3D version it only makes it that much better for me.

*Warning to Parents* - Not all kids react the same to this movie. In 3D theaters the grim reapers skeleton fingers had some kids gasping in the theaters LOL .

ON TV: Body of Lies starring Leo D. Great movie that will be part of my DVD collection whenever i get around to picking it up.

DVD/BL: Going to pick up Nightmare Before Christmas, Star Trek, Hangover, & District 9 on BL this week.
MMORPG: Lord Of The Rings Online:
server (Meneldor) char (Wildwald)

http://my.lotro.com/character/meneldor/wildwald/

Xbox LIVE:
Favorite: NBA 2k10, The BIGS 2

Favorite Sports Teams:
NBA: Bobcats
NFL: Giants
MLB: Mets
NHL: Rangers
Old Dec. 15th, '09, 11:45 am   #30
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,884

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOENIX View Post
I saw District 9, I must have missed out on ALL the hype for this movie... I just don't get it and was expecting more.

5/10

I also thought this was a horrible movie and was bored from start to finish...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson