Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old Jul. 6th, '16, 5:28 am   #41
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,778
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
All will be made clear in those 2 episodes.
Thank you, sir I had a feeling that was the case which is why I asked rather than look it up. I do appreciate your answer.

Plan is to knock those two episodes out late tomorrow night.
Old Jul. 6th, '16, 9:15 am   #42
XBoxJon
Bringing heat

Jun 2008 6,923
St. Louis, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
Goddamnit, Hodor!

Old Jul. 6th, '16, 9:19 am   #43
XBoxJon
Bringing heat

Jun 2008 6,923
St. Louis, MO

When you're done with Thrones, these are all very binge watchable and highly recommended, if you haven't watched them already:

Netflix:
House of Cards
Bloodline
Narcos
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Mad Men (AMC)
Master of None
Orange is the New Black
Making a Murderer

Amazon Video (free with Prime membership):
Banshee (Cinemax)
The Wire (HBO)
Sons of Anarchy (FX)

Old Jul. 6th, '16, 12:00 pm   #44
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,604
Boston

The first season of Daredevil on Netflix is really good too. I haven't watched the second season yet.

Old Jul. 6th, '16, 12:45 pm   #45
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,115
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
The first season of Daredevil on Netflix is really good too. I haven't watched the second season yet.
FAR superior to an already great first season.

Also:

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jul. 6th, '16, 12:47 pm   #46
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Thank you, sir I had a feeling that was the case which is why I asked rather than look it up. I do appreciate your answer.

Plan is to knock those two episodes out late tomorrow night.
They explained it in an earlier season I believe. Wasn't as in depth as the books were but it was mentioned. So in the show when he was like "I investigated the rumors, blah blah blah" most people knew exactly what he was talking about. Enjoy the last 2 episodes, they are truly amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
The second season is awesome. That show is VERY well done. I'm not really into all the superhero stuff but Daredevil is addictive as hell!
Old Jul. 6th, '16, 8:54 pm   #47
Nexus510
XBS Technician
Sep 2011 1,910
Austin, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
They explained it in an earlier season I believe. Wasn't as in depth as the books were but it was mentioned. So in the show when he was like "I investigated the rumors, blah blah blah" most people knew exactly what he was talking about. Enjoy the last 2 episodes, they are truly amazing!!!
Its mentioned by a different character after that episode in a different context. Pretty cool little nod to it.
Old Jul. 6th, '16, 10:11 pm   #48
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,125
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

About Arya.

Click here to see full text
Arya is so fucked. Sure she killed the one assassin after her but does she honestly think she can spit in the face of the many faced god and get away with it? He took her sight, then magically gave it back. It might take a season but just when you (and she) forget about it, she's going to get it. It's only a matter of time.

Old Jul. 7th, '16, 2:59 am   #49
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,778
St. Louis, Mo

Finished. I forgot to mention that Missandei is so friggin' hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoxJon View Post
When you're done with Thrones, these are all very binge watchable and highly recommended, if you haven't watched them already:
I think I'm TV'd out now But I appreciate the list as Breaking Bad is the only one I've seen. Maybe once winter gets here (no pun intended), I'll revisit the list.

I was confused by the Wildfire rumor because we the viewer knew it wasn't a rumor. I mean, we saw all the barrels and saw some of it used in battle. So I just didn't know what the "rumor" was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post

The big Jon Snow reveal was a bit odd to me. They all but confirmed the R+L=J theory, however, they left just enough uncertainty to keep that sliver of unknowing in all of our heads. That should keep the theorists stewing for the next year.
That theory makes sense (I had to read the a wiki page on the theory). I usually don't post theories because I don't get into things too deeply and all I'd do is reveal my ignorance. However, my theory has been for a while now (I'd have to look back on what episode this came about for me) that Jon is Lyanna and NED's kid. Ned and Lyanna have a Jamie+Cersei thing going on. The big "twist"? Jon isn't a bastard after all. Just a product of incest. I hope I'm wrong since and I probably am, but that's my theory. I just spent time looking for what made me come up with this, admittedly far-fetched, theory but I can't find it. I thought one of the reasons was in a vision of Bran's.
Old Jul. 7th, '16, 3:36 pm   #50
Nexus510
XBS Technician
Sep 2011 1,910
Austin, TX

Quote:
That theory makes sense (I had to read the a wiki page on the theory). I usually don't post theories because I don't get into things too deeply and all I'd do is reveal my ignorance. However, my theory has been for a while now (I'd have to look back on what episode this came about for me) that Jon is Lyanna and NED's kid. Ned and Lyanna have a Jamie+Cersei thing going on. The big "twist"? Jon isn't a bastard after all. Just a product of incest. I hope I'm wrong since and I probably am, but that's my theory. I just spent time looking for what made me come up with this, admittedly far-fetched, theory but I can't find it. I thought one of the reasons was in a vision of Bran's.
Game of Thrones recently released an infographic of parentage on twitter that proves R+L = J