XBox-Sports Forum

XBox-Sports Forum (http://forum.xbox-sports.com/index.php)
-   RPG's (http://forum.xbox-sports.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto V (http://forum.xbox-sports.com/showthread.php?t=16441)

BleedBlueBlood Nov. 14th, '12 11:52 am

Grand Theft Auto V

God damn, this game is looking great! A definite buy for me.

darktrc Nov. 14th, '12 11:53 am

My buddy pointed out that almost every GTA protagonist is the same, criminal or troubled life, now they want to get straight, but get dragged back into it again. And it's true, but I'm a big GTA sucker lol, I'll definitely have this on release date.

Nexus510 Nov. 14th, '12 12:07 pm

Never been a big GTA fan for some reason. I enjoy Sleeping Dogs which is almost a similar style too. Think I'm going to pass and wait for Watch Dogs next year.

darktrc Nov. 14th, '12 12:15 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus510 (Post 253783)
Never been a big GTA fan for some reason. I enjoy Sleeping Dogs which is almost a similar style too. Think I'm going to pass and wait for Watch Dogs next year.

Everyone quote this, I don't want to see Nexus on GTAV on release date.

BleedBlueBlood Nov. 14th, '12 12:31 pm

GTA bring back memories when we had GTA nights with a bunch of members....we'd form teams and play multiplayer. I remember the teams of 4 would pile in a stolen car and race/try to kill the other teams. It was comical and I remember laughing quite hard those nights. I hope this multiplayer gives us similar options so we can do that again.

Nexus510 Nov. 14th, '12 12:39 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by darktrc (Post 253787)
Everyone quote this, I don't want to see Nexus on GTAV on release date.

You don't have to worry, I certainly won't be on.

darktrc Nov. 14th, '12 12:44 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus510 (Post 253791)

I'll believe it when I see it :agree: don't even be on the first few months, don't ever be on this game. :)

kdfsjljklgjfg Nov. 14th, '12 12:58 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus510 (Post 253791)

I can echo you on that. I never got halfway through GTA3 or IV. I just get so bored with it, and I find it incredibly repetetive.

Nico 916 Suave Nov. 14th, '12 1:08 pm

I wish for simpler times... The days of GTA Vice City :rofl: I probably won't be getting this (always a chance I might however) but GTA to me is like the Madden of its genre... As I got older I also don't care much for missions with a main character that you can't create yourself.

KT Nov. 14th, '12 1:30 pm

I can't wait for GTA V! I've been reading up on news for it almost everyday and apparently the map size is bigger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, and GTA San Andreas.... COMBINED!! And you can play as 3 main characters. I'm going to take a week off work for this for sure.