PDA

View Full Version : G4TV Canada Reviews On The Run NHL 10 vs NHL 2K10

Jepockn
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:17 pm
http://www.g4tv.ca/

its at the 15:20 mark (reviews on the run from sept 3)

Scores:
NHL 10 9 9.5
NHL 2k10 8.5 7.5

Synyster Diablo
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:28 pm
http://www.g4tv.ca/

its at the 15:20 mark (reviews on the run from sept 3)

Scores:
NHL 10 9 9.5
NHL 2k10 8.5 7.5

I looked at the 15:20 mark and it wasn't there... :(

Jepockn
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:36 pm
I looked at the 15:20 mark and it wasn't there... :(

make sure you click on reviews on the run on the top tab of the video browser,

then below there is a sept 3 edition

BoozersOnline
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:39 pm
Good stuff Kaabik Reviews on the run good show enjoyed there thoughts. Those arena's look amazing in 2K the detail wow, one more year I think as far as gameplay in 2K and they will have it down pretty good I think

Synyster Diablo
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:43 pm
Got it, thanks :thumbup:

Jepockn
Sep. 4th, '09, 8:48 pm
yeah 2k's gameplay still looks the same as last year, (which really disapoints me) the passing gives me a headache when you have to stop and start going backwards, before the player can start going forward.

OldTimeHockey
Sep. 4th, '09, 9:36 pm
Thanks, good find.

jujimum
Sep. 4th, '09, 9:53 pm
I won't write it all down but this Month's OXM did a NHL 10 vs 2k10, Fifa vs. PES, and NBA Live vs. NBA 2k10.

For the NHL one, all three categories (Features, Controlrs, Presentation) went to NHL 10. But they did say some positives about the 2k game as well.

One thing they said about 2k was that this year's skating was much better, the action is more realistic, and the deking is way better. BUT "this is still the arcade hockey of the Genesis 16-bit yesteryear, not the modern realism that's made EA's game so successful.

Kiddstyle
Sep. 4th, '09, 10:18 pm
yeah 2k's gameplay still looks the same as last year, (which really disapoints me) the passing gives me a headache when you have to stop and start going backwards, before the player can start going forward.

I hate that animation.