PDA

View Full Version : Nascar 09--anyone playing

bnc711
Jun. 2nd, '09, 10:55 am
I was just wondering if any of you guys play nascar? I haven't played in awhile but I love setting up the cars.....and I'm ranked pretty high still...

Jeffrey99
Jun. 2nd, '09, 12:38 pm
I was just wondering if any of you guys play nascar? I haven't played in awhile but I love setting up the cars.....and I'm ranked pretty high still...

Actaully no, havne't played the game in a long while. Actually traded my copy in for UFC. Kinda sucks about no Nascar 10 this year or if there will even be a future for the game period.

pixel_archived
Jun. 4th, '09, 3:18 pm
I use to play NASCAR back in the day with the PC. I even had the steering wheel and pedals... it was the first ever league that I was in. Haven't played it in years though... I do miss the car designing though, that was a lot of fun.

Jeffrey99
Jun. 4th, '09, 4:43 pm
I use to play NASCAR back in the day with the PC. I even had the steering wheel and pedals... it was the first ever league that I was in. Haven't played it in years though... I do miss the car designing though, that was a lot of fun.

That was the one great thing Nascar 09. It was the first year they included in ablilty to import custom cars. So you could paint up cars like in the hay day of Nascar Racing on the PC. Only downside was only people on your friends list could see them but it was still a step in the right direction. Too bad EA decided Sim racing wasn't the way to go.

bones56
Jun. 4th, '09, 5:56 pm
I have it but i haven't played it much.

bnc711
Jul. 21st, '09, 2:57 pm
was a good game hopefully bethsida takes it for 2011