PDA

View Full Version : Darkleslash Burnout Paradise...JOIN US!

darktrc
Feb. 2nd, '09, 10:22 am
With the price drop to $19.99, Pix and I picked up Burnout Paradise. At 20 bucks, you really can't go wrong. Anyone up to join us for some Freeburn Online?? The more people the better for this game, anyone!??

Synyster Diablo
Feb. 2nd, '09, 10:32 am
I think I'm going to pick it up in the next week or two...

Phoenix 2.0
Feb. 2nd, '09, 10:47 am
I had this game when it came out and didn't see anyone else playing it, with this drop I may pick it up again! it is awesome

pixel_archived
Feb. 2nd, '09, 12:34 pm
I had a blast playing it last night with Dark. It would be even better with more people. There is a crashing mode where you try and smash as many cars as you can while earning cash for the amount of damage you do to the cars. Each part of the city is sectioned off and it shows your friends high scores.

Basically it was Decade and ExArmySgt who had all the records so dark and I drove around trying to top Decade all night. We would have done the same to Army but his scores were actually quite impressive... not sure how he managed to glitch the game to get those points. ;)

I definitely hope more guys pick it up... it is worth the $20.

SoulControlla99
Feb. 2nd, '09, 12:49 pm
How many people can play at once?

Decade
Feb. 2nd, '09, 1:28 pm
Lol, I'm in the same boat as you Rob, I may have to get it again I was ranked 130 in the world at one point heh. Did they add the extra island on the map yet?

darktrc
Feb. 2nd, '09, 2:04 pm
How many people can play at once?
I believe up to 8 at once on freeroam

Lol, I'm in the same boat as you Rob, I may have to get it again I was ranked 130 in the world at one point heh. Did they add the extra island on the map yet?

Haven't explored that much, you had so many records that we just went around trying to beat them all lol

CSampson
Feb. 4th, '09, 12:33 pm
I still have this game so I may join you guys. One thing I could never get over was the beginning was kind of daunting with all the areas given to you off the bat. Like I had no idea what to do lol...but I may give it another try.

pixel_archived
Feb. 4th, '09, 1:50 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. There are so many roads with all sorts of different records for each it is a little crazy. Dark and I have basically been going around doing "showtime" and smashing cars. I think some of the other modes would be a lot of fun but we haven't had enough guys to play them yet.

If we see you online I will hit you up when we play it.

SoulControlla99
Feb. 4th, '09, 2:08 pm
Going to Best Buy today. If it's there for $19.99, I'll pick it up.

pixel_archived
Feb. 4th, '09, 8:17 pm
I will be jumping on XBL tonight and if there are others with the game that want to play then feel free to hit me up. I should be on in a couple of hours.

SoulControlla99
Feb. 5th, '09, 1:49 am
I just picked this up for $16 at Circuit City as well as Left 4 Dead if anyone wants to play those, give me a shout.

Jcon77
Feb. 5th, '09, 7:00 pm
I just picked this up for $16 at Circuit City as well as Left 4 Dead if anyone wants to play those, give me a shout.

Damn I was just there today and they had the 59.99 tag on it. I assumed it was only 30% off that. Guess I should have got it while I had the chance.

bones56
Feb. 5th, '09, 7:23 pm
Damn I was just there today and they had the 59.99 tag on it. I assumed it was only 30% off that. Guess I should have got it while I had the chance.

I think you assumed correctly, CC's have a lot of weird prices on their games. I was just there today and there were a few 59.99 and i thought wow that's expensive. Today i bought just cause for 7 and Hour of victory for 8.

Jcon77
Feb. 8th, '09, 12:46 pm
I think you assumed correctly, CC's have a lot of weird prices on their games. I was just there today and there were a few 59.99 and i thought wow that's expensive. Today i bought just cause for 7 and Hour of victory for 8.

I picked up a copy on eBay for 20 bucks, shipping included. I loved Burnout on the original Box, looking forward to it.

SoulControlla99
Feb. 8th, '09, 12:57 pm

Yeah, the first copy of Burnout I looked at was listed at 29.99 but I found another with a 19.99 sticker and grabbed that one. I'm sure they would have given me the other for 19.99 though.

Jonezy48
Feb. 8th, '09, 1:17 pm
I have it

Jcon77
Feb. 13th, '09, 8:07 am
I got my copy yesterday. Looking forward to it.

pixel_archived
Feb. 13th, '09, 10:16 pm
I haven't had time lately to play much online but I am hoping to hop on and get some crashing going.

Jcon77
Feb. 14th, '09, 3:35 pm
With it being a Hallmark Holiday I doubt I'll have time today. Next weekend I should have more time.

Phoenix 2.0
Feb. 19th, '09, 10:56 am
this is the thread I was looking for , I will be hopping on tonight for some smash up derby!